General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 3,581 to 3,600 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,581. Posted:

lance: well not necasarly ... i know a way to help you understand human speech again but it will only be temporary each time i do it, and you might not like what has to be done, so for this first time i want you to close your eyes while i do it. yoshi: what the! pushes down desmond then pulls out two daggers and strikes away two arrows that were incoming from some lavenders desmond i know your concerned, but right now we have to focus on whats going on with these freaks! you almost got killed!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,582. Posted:

Lucina "I fused with Ninetales... How did I do that?"

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,583. Posted:

Sheldon"Lance.......what are you doing......Lucina................i'll tell you later, but right now, you and your Ninetales must work together and fight off those Lavenders........."Ducklett"Sheldon, what's happening?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,584. Posted:

lance: ... covers sheldons eyes i'll tell you after it's done... a few minutes pass and sheldon begins seeing flashbacks from the town they fought in days ago, almost as if they were his own memories ok now ... remember that old village well so many people died there ... so before we left i kinda grabed some of the deceased's souls to eat >.> and i just fed you one ... anyway! lifts up everyone and tosses them on my back lets go lets go! runs to the johto region in a flash

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,585. Posted:

Sheldon"..............Lance, what will happen to the soul after some time has passed........I must know"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,586. Posted:

lance: well after a few days it will exit your body, it just wont be as strong as it was before yoshi: ... you fed him a soul ... you know theres a medical skill to deal with the problem he had right lance: ... dont we got some soldiers to deal with? quickly rips off the arms of a soldier lets do this!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,587. Posted:

Lucina "I don't know how this works, but I'll give it a try." Lucina uses flame burst on a group of lavender soldiers.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,588. Posted:

Sheldon"..............." Sheldon then goes and rides Salamence and slashes some of the Lavender soldiers, while Salamence then used flamethrower on the Lavender.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

3,589. Posted:

Hilda "Emboar,use Flamethrower on the Lavender Soldiers!"
Emboar then uses Flamethrower on the Lavender Soldiers

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,590. Posted:

Sheldon continues to attack the Lavender's, Sheldon"........I don't think I can keep this up"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,591. Posted:

yoshi: begins busting through the bodies of lavender soldiers when all of a sudden one slices at his back forcing him off a nearby cliff gah! lance: wiping out the majority of the soldiers someone get him before he crashes into the ground! meanwhile an odd man is making an apearance in spite of all the chaos, in goldenrod city. he looks fairly well off as far as money goes, fancy suit, and badge hair, with a kind smile on his face. his name is Maximillion, and hes a man whos looking to change the world, or at least thats what his common phrase is hello all, im maximllion and im a man whos looking to change the world! for years now we've used pokemon to do a variety of tasks, but lately we've needed them for combat purposes. whether its been because of some odd ninja who unlocked the night, or weird over powered people with bizzare abilities - example is the guy who destroyed celadon city - and now these people who keep apearing that use pokemon for evil reasons, and these horrifying soldiers who seem to have arrived from no where. i love our pokemon and quite frankly i dont think we should use them to be dealing with these monsters, however not all humans are skilled in fighting as well, so rather than risking our own lifes or the lifes of pokemon i have a diferent solution! pulls off a sheet over a human sized robot this robot is the first of many models i will be making, these robots will be the ultimate fighters and will change the world for the better. with these robots we no longer have to risk the lifes of anyone the next time trouble enters the world. cheers from several hundred people begin flowing

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,592. Posted:

Green "One question Mr. Maxmillion, what would these robots do if the legendary Ganon attacked?"

-Greed

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,593. Posted:

maximillion: well thats simple little girl, the answer is nothing would be done, beause the "legendary ganon" doesnt exist at all, hes just a myth told to hyrulian boys and girls to scare them into going to bed early. clearly giant blue pig beasts dont exist at all, theres no possibility of him ever existing in a world as physicaly and logicaly sound as our own. now if you excuse me i have to go feed my cat with a jewl embeded inside its head and my fire breathing lizard, then i gota take my giant rock snake for a walk.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,594. Posted:

Sheldon"...........huh, Yoshi, Salamnece, catch him" Salamence then flies near Yoshi Sheldon"Grab my hand" Then Yoshi grabbed Sheldon's hand and then Salamence flew them to safely Sheldon"......huh, who's that man over there?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,595. Posted:

yoshi: ... whyd you save me? ive only known you for a few days, outside of family of course, theres people ive known for years that wouldnt even have thought about saving me if that happend when i was with them. lavender arch knight: soldiers fall back the soldiers begin leaving the area

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,596. Posted:

Purple "Hold it, Max. As a member of the Hylian royal family, I know the truth behind Ganon. He is the root of all darkness. His soul was what created the night, and most of all, I have seen him with my own eyes. Now will you answer my question. If some supreme evil threatened mankind, how would these robots react?"

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,597. Posted:

maximillion: ok im going to humor you for a moment, lets say this ganon thing really did come in, eventualy i'll have a robot powerfull enough to remove him entirly if he ever shows up. a robot is in the making that will remove any evil really, they will be moved to the one thing that nothing is capable of exiting, a black hole. for now though we have to start somewhere and thats where these base models come into play. now if you excuse me i still have to leave, heh talk about taking a fairy tale too seriously in such a perfectly sound world as ours. maby after i walk that rock snake of mine i'll go to dewford by hoping on my giant turtle with cannons in his back. then again might be faster to fly on that bird that barly comes half way to my knee.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,598. Posted:

Sheldon"Well, I just can't let somebody fall to their death like that, you're not evil, also you're a friend, I hope that's a good enough reason" Salamence then flies near Purple, and lands, Yoshi gets off, Sheldon"......Well, it seems i'll be able to talk with you a little longer, well............" Salamence then flies up into the air.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,599. Posted:

Blue "You would theoretically banish the king of all evil to a black hole? He has lived without a body, possessed my ancestor, and been killed, but he comes back. I, Princess Zelda of Hyrule declare that Ganon is real. Now how would these robots kill him without the Master Sword?"

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

3,600. Posted:

Yellow comes back with a Articuno/Rhydon Fusion
Yellow "What do we do now?"

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing