Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,561 to 3,580 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

brawn: what you talking bout! i fighting type! the water gun makes direct contact but doesnt seem to so much as phase him, actualy it looks like hes more anoyed with it then anything else you think i dum huh? try lie to me about my own type! raises his fist i crush your face first!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"No, I did'nt mean that you were a rock type, I meant that your brain is a rock type, as in it's a pebble" Sheldon then used air slash on Brawn.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

brawn: oh the air slash seems to feel similar to a breeze to him and for some reason the pyschic type attacks wont affect him at all either thats k then, sorry for understanding not. machamp:.... explains it to him in a way he can understand - brawn: sheldon you weakling jerk! i smash you into bi- kai and xai: the two pyschics who are now rank 10 appear infront of brawn and speak at the same time brawn, now is not the time to fight these people, we must head to johto then kanto, important things are currently going on. teleports him away along with ourselves in their place they leave the man who atempted to rob sheldon yesterday, battered, and bound to a stone with rope and a sealing card oh and give him back what you took.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..........dang it, well we got to go after them"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Can I help this time?" Suddenly, Lucina and Ninetales are engulfed in fire. When it dies down, ninetales is gone but Lucina's hair has turned a yellowish color and she now has Ninetales's nine tails. Lucina "What just happened!?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

when red and friends make it to johto they dont find brawn, kai, nor xai. rather they find a bunch of lavender soldiers attacking several cities - yoshi: has followed close behind them finaly catching up woah .... whats going on ...

SheldonRandoms

???????"What the, what the heck, how did I get here"Sheldon"You, you're the one who stole something from me, I don't know what, but give it back"???????"........Well, how can I explain this, but I can't"Sheldon"What did you steal?"???????"I stole your voice, but I took the wrong voice, your normal voice" Sheldon".........what?"???????"You are able to talk to Pokemon, so I wanted to steal your voice and sell it for a very high price, but I took your other voice, which is just being able to talk to humans"Sheldon"Give that back now!"??????"I can't, I put it in a orb, but when I checked out the voice, it was the wrong one, so I smashed the orb and broke it..............well, it looks like your going to hurt me, not so fast" the person then teliported out of here, Sheldon"....................."

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Sheldon, who was that?"

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Desmond "I'll have to find that Pea-Brained fellow soon."
Desmond then starts looking for Brawn
Red "You can run but you Can't Hide,Brawn!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I have no idea, but he seemed to be a wizard, but also a thief, he wanted to sell my voice, but he took the wrong one, and broke mine.........this means I can only talk to Pokemon now........darn it, what am I supposed to do.......oh, Lucina, it looks like you fused with your Nintales"

randomlypikachu

lance: well not necasarly ... i know a way to help you understand human speech again but it will only be temporary each time i do it, and you might not like what has to be done, so for this first time i want you to close your eyes while i do it. yoshi: what the! pushes down desmond then pulls out two daggers and strikes away two arrows that were incoming from some lavenders desmond i know your concerned, but right now we have to focus on whats going on with these freaks! you almost got killed!

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I fused with Ninetales... How did I do that?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Lance.......what are you doing......Lucina................i'll tell you later, but right now, you and your Ninetales must work together and fight off those Lavenders........."Ducklett"Sheldon, what's happening?"

randomlypikachu

lance: ... covers sheldons eyes i'll tell you after it's done... a few minutes pass and sheldon begins seeing flashbacks from the town they fought in days ago, almost as if they were his own memories ok now ... remember that old village well so many people died there ... so before we left i kinda grabed some of the deceased's souls to eat >.> and i just fed you one ... anyway! lifts up everyone and tosses them on my back lets go lets go! runs to the johto region in a flash

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..............Lance, what will happen to the soul after some time has passed........I must know"

randomlypikachu

lance: well after a few days it will exit your body, it just wont be as strong as it was before yoshi: ... you fed him a soul ... you know theres a medical skill to deal with the problem he had right lance: ... dont we got some soldiers to deal with? quickly rips off the arms of a soldier lets do this!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I don't know how this works, but I'll give it a try." Lucina uses flame burst on a group of lavender soldiers.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..............." Sheldon then goes and rides Salamence and slashes some of the Lavender soldiers, while Salamence then used flamethrower on the Lavender.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.