Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,481 to 3,500 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

SHeldon"Ok, so you want to learn to use a sword, well let me teach you some of the basics, but be warned, it's gonna take a lot to learn how to truly use one of these" Sheldon then finds some wooden training swords and teaches Lucina how to use a sword, hours go by..........

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

???: its gona take a little more than a hours of training if you want to teach her to fight properly with a sword an old man walks up to them wearing a tie, button shirt, and some blue jean pants, with brown dress shoes. hes bronzed skinned with grey hair, he has a stern face and is pretty short, to be exact he comes up to the shoulders of an average sized person, and his eyes are constantly closed. lance: hello brother, this was the man i told you i found yesterday, his name is yoshi. yoshi: nice to meet you.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hello there Yoshi"

(Just want to point out that Yoshi is also a real name)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

yoshl: hi desmond, glad to see your still alive. i guess i should introduce myself to the rest of you though, im yoshi, i was employed in that village a few weeks ago as a teacher which was about the same time i met desmond... obviously im now out of job. anyway im going to be tagging along with your lot now considering theres no place for me to go as things stand right now. that and i want to find out more about those people who did this. lance: speaking of which we need to go to hyrule soon dont we?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, we need to hurry to Hyrule, my Salamence could fly us there"

BadKitty

Skitty comes in riding on yoshi, shakey her tail around
Looking for a hot trainer to tame this sexy booty shaking beast~ or die trying~

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"......huh, oh hello there, where did you come from you little Skitty?"

randomlypikachu

yoshi: whos the skitty? lance: hops on salamance dont know, hello there mam its nice to meet ya, would you like to come help us commit murder? yoshi: they commited it first, dont say it like that! lance: im sorry but its true. anyway brother lets fly, lucina, desmond, you two coming?

SheldonRandoms

Salamence then flies everyone to Hyrule

randomlypikachu

the fields of hyrule have turned into a giant dense forest scene and in the center is a giant flower bud getting ready to bloom on top of it is mask - lance: ... what happend mask: i just did some remodeling is all, so guess that since you guys are here that meens apollo and lilliana are gone now.

SheldonRandoms

**Sheldon*"Yes, they have been slain, why, were you expecting them?"

randomlypikachu

mask: no really, its just they were not allowed to let you come here untill the princess zelda was captured. seeing here now must meen they died. tropius apears behind them and uses razor leaf

TsunamiSensei

Gold appears. Gold" I hate to break it to you Mask, but my princess is in another castle." Gold draws his sword.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon takes out his new sword and slices the leafs Sheldon"That's not gonna work on us"

randomlypikachu

kent: is currently underground listening to whats going on mask i dont want you wasting anymore time! phase 3, now! kill them all, and if i have to come up their your gona regret it!. yoshi: so theyre the ones responsible for what happend at my village as well? mask: ... well you heard the boss man preforms phase 3 thransformation with tropius and becomes a giant plant dinosaur like beast. he stand taller than the trees in this forest now about 200 feet tall to be exact. his skin mixtures of brown and green, his feet are giant trunks and the same goes for his legs, he has giant leafs sticking out from his back and his neck reaches out long and is now like a vine. along his body grow a bunch of diferent flowers and the end of his tail has rose thorns, his head grows the same fruit as tropius, his lips made of vines with flowers holding them together at both ends. lets do it!

TsunamiSensei

Gold begins to climb Mask, stabbing him in various locations.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then jumps on Mask and slashes at him.

randomlypikachu

mask: you need to try way harder than that to defeat me a solar beam is launched from one of the flowers on my body knocking off gold and hate to tell you this sheldon but you wont be able to defeat me without making it to your third phase. sees a bunch of lavender soldiers on the way look, company.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.