Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,501 to 3,520 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But I don't know how to do that, nobody keeps telling me just how?" Salamence"Don't worry, i'll end this" Salamence then uses flamethrower on Mask.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Red goes into Phase 3 with His Charizard growing Charizard-Like Wings and Charizard-Like Claws,Leaf goes into Phase 3 with Her Venusaur Growing a Flower on her Back,Gary goes into Phase 3 with His Blastoise growing Cannons on his Back,Yellow goes into Phase 3 with Her Pikachu growing Pikachu-Like Ears and Pikachu-Like Tail,and Desmond goes into Phase 3 with His Tyranitar Growing a Rough Back and Growing As Giant as A Tyranitar
Red then Scratches Mask with His Claws

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

mask: adorable uses frenzy plant striking all them with giant spiked vines but your phase threes are clearly unperfected, you wont get no where that way. lavender people: our hearts are made of lavender! begins running out to attack everyone - yoshi: punches straight through the bodies of two of them who were about to strike me let me deal with these guys, you just focus on the freak at hand. mask: well that was a bit harsh fires a solar beam to block the flamethrower

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina's torterra uses earthquake on the lavender soldiers. One of them drops a bow and Lucina picks it up. Lucina "Ninetales, use flamethrower on this arrow!" Lucina fires a flaming arrow into Mask's eye.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Give up mask, we have more fire to burn your leaf head"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

mask: hm eye falls off in flames then a new one regrows in its place you guys are becoming anoying and quickly! all my flowers fire a solar beam at everyone in the area except for lance and yoshi who arent currently causing problems for me but rather the lavender soldiers

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gold stands at the feet of Mask. Gold "O, hero of winds, lend me your power to smite evil." A gust of wind sends Gold flying upward past Mask. He drops down and cuts Mask in half with his sword.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"That Solar beam looks like it hurts, fuse with me Sheldon"Sheldon"Right.........I did'nt know those guys could fuse too, when did they learn to do that?" Sheldon then fuses with Ducklett.

randomlypikachu

mask: one half dries up and dies from the toxins by leaf the other half regrows into a full body again i have to deal with you fast, so im using my final act attack now the flower in the center of the forest begins to bloom mine is special, because of how much of the enviorment is affected by it, it needs at least 10 hours charging time, which its got while you guys were busy trying to get here. get ready cus things are about to get real fun.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Oh no, Sheldon, get ready for this"Sheldon"Yeah, don't worry little buddy, we will get through this"Ducklett"Also, do you think that flower looks pretty?"Sheldon"Not now Ducklett".

TsunamiSensei

Gold thrusts his sword into the flower.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

kent: what are you doing! youll die too because of the area your in!! mask: i dont care, we have a job to do besides as long as your underground your gona be fine, just continue without me the flower blooms other giant flowers begin blooming in the forest as well sacrafice... solar destruction! a giant solar beam blast is shoot from the flowers engulfing everything, destroying what ever lies in its path.

TsunamiSensei

Gold uses the triforce's power to form a barrier around everyone, protecting them from the blast.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"No, this can't be......."Ducklett"Sheldon......is this"Sheldon"I'm afraid so.........." Salamence"Are you giving up already, pathetic"Sheldon"Salamence!" Salamence then flies down and picks up Sheldon, Salamence"Do you see anybody else?"Sheldon"No, I.........hey look, it's Lucina" Salamence then flies near Lucina, Sheldon"Got you just in time" Salamence then out flies the solar destruction, Sheldon"Hey, are you alright?"

randomlypikachu

after ten minutes, the blast finaly stops leaving everything else in ruins, and out of the ground comes kent with donphan... im going to destroy all of you! yoshi: well he doesnt look to pleased with you guys lance: ... this guys the leader of class three... we need to aproach this fight carefully.

SheldonRandoms

Salamence then lands and drops off Lucina, then he flies off with Sheldon in the air.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold "It's a pleasure to meet you Kent. I am Gold, the hero. And in the name of Princess Zelda of Hyrule, I shall cut you down here and now!" Gold draws his sword.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Kent: looks towards yoshi, then lance, then gold, then sheldon, then red ... which one of you caused this? preforms phase one with donphan and he now grows a pair of tusks

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.