Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,401 to 3,420 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

A golden blur shoots through the town, defeating dozens of lavender soldiers. Gold "With my help!" Gold charges Apollo and slices at his head.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey, these soldiers are gonna get in the way of our battle, they have lot's of soldiers surrounding........"Sheldon then see's a some soldiers firing at Apollo and Lilliana Sheldon"Well then, looks like you should deal with these Lavender soldiers first before attacking us"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: guys, ive taken out more than a fair share of armies by myself in under an hour, this shouldnt be diferent. let me take on these lavender guys while you just focus on those three hybrids mask: burst from the ground ontop of a giant flower howd you know i was here? hybrid: you reek of soil and poison ivy runs out into the battle field and starts tearing apart the soldiers - apollo: creates an electric fiel to block the attacks coming to me so its settled then? good manectric comes in and uses thunderbolt on red and gold - lilliana: these lavender soldiers may be our problem too, but that doesnt meen we're allowed to shirk work just because of them creates a giant wave aimed at sheldon

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Leaf gets infront of Red and takes Manectric's Attack
Leaf "Red,if I don't Make It..."
Red "Don't say that,Leaf!"
Gary Oak's Rapidash uses Flamethrower on Manectric

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang it, well then........"Salamence"Hey, have you forgotten what you were gonna do, and you talk about them getting distracted"Sheldon"Thanks Salmence" Salamence flies in and takes Sheldon with him, avoiding the giant wave Sheldon"Ducklett, time to fuse" Ducklett"Oh good, I can get some sleep......." Sheldon and Ducklett fuse and Salamence flies near Lillana, Sheldon"Okay Lillana, what else you got?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold tries to stab Lilliana as Lucina's ninetales uses flamethrower on a group of lavender soldiers.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lilliana: grabs gold by the head and sees some soldiers come at her from behind ... holdon a second boy focuses and water vapor in the air forms into orbs of water around the soldiers heads, the soldiers cannot get the water off from their heads forcing them to become drowned ok so where were we? oh yea politode comes up from behind and uses hydro pump on ninetails and then again on gold so boy wheres zelda? lilliana starts streaming water from her hand into golds mouth while holding his head answer quickly, you might drown if you dont. apollo: shoots some lightning at sheldon right before he gets to lilliana dont try it again boy, i want you for myself in this fight. manectric jumps out of the way while mask makes vines shoot up from the ground to hold down red and leaf

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Somewhere in Hyrule..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then parries away the lighting before it could hit him/Ducklett, Sheldon"Don't worry, i'll be right with you" Sheldon then slashes at Iillana's back, then Salamence then used crunch on her and then threw her away, Sheldon"Gold, i'm going to battle Apollo now, careful" Sheldon then flies towards Apollo.

JunkosBoobies

Desmond uses some Magic to Free Red and Leaf from The Vines
Desmond "Mask,don't expect me to Not Look at Red in Danger and Not rescue Him."
Yellow's Magmar uses Flame Charge on Mask

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

mask: hmph come at me the - suddenly the ground starts shaking and at the entrance of the town is kent still in the armour he was wearing at the base i am kent, the number 12, the ground type, leader of class three! a donphan stands at his side: i am donphan, main partner to the number 12 and leader of class three, ground type. apollo: my lord you need to leave this place now, its too soon for you to reveal yours- kent: silence, you guys have been taking too long to finish them, and if i need to be here to make sure it gets done then i will stomps on the ground causing it to shake now all of you have been toying with them for too long, enter phase one now and thats an order. all of them enter phase one, apollo gains fangs that are glowing with electric energy, lilliana grows frog legs similar to politoad, and mask grows two giant leaves from his back now fight!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"So, that't you leader, i'll take care of him as soon i'm done with you Apollo, and don't think just because you have the type advantage, that will mean you will beat me" Salamence".......Hey, I see even more Soldiers over there" Sheldon then looks and see's more Soldiers, Sheldon"That must be there back up, how about this, you take care of them, i'll get Apollo"Salamence"Right, good luck Sheldon" Sheldon jumps off Salamence, and then uses fly, locks on Apollo and flies towards him, knocking him down.

JunkosBoobies

Gary Oak goes to a Tomato Sellsman
Tomato Salesman "$16.00,Please."
Gary Oak "It's worth every penny."
Gary Oak starts Throwing Tomatoes at Kent

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

I know that Fred Rechid said that in the talent show episode
Untitled

Also, this was Fred when he said that.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

kent: ... spongebob jokes ... i will not tolerate it! creates a giant hammer and starts knocking back the tomatoes then uses it to kill gary lilliana: jumps up and kicks gold into the ground with her transformed legs breaking his spine in the process of the kick time to get serious it looks like mask: indeed it really does jumps up on the air and uses the leafs to glide along it, as he glides spores from the leafs. those spores suddenly cause giant flowers to grow everywhere. those flowers will explode the moment theyre touched ... enjoy them. lands next to lucina and hands her a rose why hello there. apollo: zaps a blast of pure lightning out of his mouth at salamance, because he flew straight on at me the attack hit at point blank range forcing both of us to fall down hm is that the best you got jumps back up an lunges at sheldon biteing down on him sending electrical power through his body

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

I know that Fred Rechid said that in the talent show episode
Untitled

Also, this was Fred when he said that.

Off-Topic That is the first thing on my mind ATM. XD
On-Topic,Gary Oak dodges the Attack
Gary Oak's Victrebell uses Leaf Storm on Donphan

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"ahhhhhhh, no, I won't be beaten here, take this" Sheldon swings his sword and stabs Apollo through the chest, then he kicks him off of him, Sheldon".......nice try............but now.......I have to strike you down for good" Sheldon then runs towards Apollo, Salamence"Don't worry about me Sheldon, and you, stay out of my way, don't you see there's more of these what you call them, the Lavenders on there way here, if you excuse me, i'm gonna go take care of some of them" Salamence then flies off and attacks the Lavender soldiers.

randomlypikachu

apollo: im afraid your still quite outmatched against me shoots blasts of lightning from the wound on my chest your going to need to work quite a bit harder to kill me the lavender people beging bringing in catapults ah this going to get real good real fast.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon gets shocked by the lighting Sheldon".........No, I can't give up, there has to be something............Ducklett is a water/flying type, which is weak against electric Pokemon..............what should I do............" Sheldon then uses ice beam on Apollo, freezing him, Sheldon, that should give me some time to do something.........but what?" Salamence then uses flamethrower on the Lavender Soilders and steps on them and also swings his tail, knocking them away, *Salamence"What are those things, they look like they could hurt me or Sheldon, better take them out" Salamence then used flamethrower and dragon tail on the catapults, breaking them.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.