Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,381 to 3,400 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I wonder why a old hobo just randomly appeared?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Who knows? Maybe he just really wanted those socks."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Whatever, it's not like I have that much money anyways, so what should we do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: brother im awake, and i made food is eating some cooked meat want some?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I think I should catch some more pokemon. I only have ninetales and braviary."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Alright Lucina, but my brother has made some cooked meat, let's eat first before we catch more Pokemon" Sheldon releases his Salamence and Snorlax, because they are his only Pokemon that eat meat, Ducklett is still sleeping and Sheldon, Salamence and Snorlax eat some of the cooked meat.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Lance, is it? What kind of meat is this?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Late, well you missed some things, but you can still help us if you stay with us?"

randomlypikachu

lance: not sure, i sliced it to pieces from behind, i just know it was fighting with a hobo over some new socks. eats some more meat so what do you guys usualy do during an average day?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I usually spend some time with my Pokemon..........wait, the hobo was fighting that creature, what happened?"

randomlypikachu

lance: well the creature was all like "i want those socks" and the hobo was like "no these are mine!" and ... heres the same noise red was hearing and then the noise of an arrow being fired cuasing the ruslting in the bushes to go silent. when this happens i catch an odd odor ... that smells like a pokemons corpse ... a bunch of people yell out all at once: our hearst are made of lavender! as this happens screaming is heard, lance looks up to the roof and sees small flames starting to grow and arrow tips sticking out from the roof ... we need to get out of here.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ducklett, wake up" Ducklett"....yawn.......oh, hey Sheldon, what's happening?" Sheldon"It's dangerous right now to be sleeping, come on, let's get out of here" Ducklett"Huh, oh no, Lance, should we fly or run out of here?"

randomlypikachu

lance: hm i meant get out of the house not the town busts down the wall thats structure was weakend from the flames were surrounded already and they got bow armed snipers, its too late for running or flying. we need to stay and fight the town is filled with a bunch of lavender soldiers attacking everyone. some armed with blade otheres armed with bows. and some on horseback with stronger armours

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon returns Snorlax Sheldon"I'm not to sure if Snorlax will be able to fight, since he ate food and would probably just sleep, alright Lance, we need a plan, i'll fly on Salamence and distract them, and while they are distracted, you and Lucina ambush them, how does that plan sound?"Ducklett"And i'll be with Sheldon"

randomlypikachu

lance: thats perfect lets do it. lilliana: one problem though burst out from the ground in a blast of water knocking back some of the soldiers in the problem how are you going to deal with us too? apollo: zaps a few soldiers from the rooftop and jumps down infront of red she poses a good question. how will you deal with us

JunkosBoobies

Gary Oak "That IS a Good Question,However I've got The Answer."
Gary Oak "Jolteon,use Crunch!"
Jolteon then uses Crunch on Apollo

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.