Showing 3,421 to 3,440 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

3,421. Posted:

Gary Oak goes to a Tomato Sellsman
Tomato Salesman "$16.00,Please."
Gary Oak "It's worth every penny."
Gary Oak starts Throwing Tomatoes at Kent

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,422. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

I know that Fred Rechid said that in the talent show episode
Untitled

Also, this was Fred when he said that.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,423. Posted:

kent: ... spongebob jokes ... i will not tolerate it! creates a giant hammer and starts knocking back the tomatoes then uses it to kill gary lilliana: jumps up and kicks gold into the ground with her transformed legs breaking his spine in the process of the kick time to get serious it looks like mask: indeed it really does jumps up on the air and uses the leafs to glide along it, as he glides spores from the leafs. those spores suddenly cause giant flowers to grow everywhere. those flowers will explode the moment theyre touched ... enjoy them. lands next to lucina and hands her a rose why hello there. apollo: zaps a blast of pure lightning out of his mouth at salamance, because he flew straight on at me the attack hit at point blank range forcing both of us to fall down hm is that the best you got jumps back up an lunges at sheldon biteing down on him sending electrical power through his body

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

3,424. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

I know that Fred Rechid said that in the talent show episode
Untitled

Also, this was Fred when he said that.

Off-Topic That is the first thing on my mind ATM. XD
On-Topic,Gary Oak dodges the Attack
Gary Oak's Victrebell uses Leaf Storm on Donphan

Edited on by NoUsernameHere

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,425. Posted:

Sheldon"ahhhhhhh, no, I won't be beaten here, take this" Sheldon swings his sword and stabs Apollo through the chest, then he kicks him off of him, Sheldon".......nice try............but now.......I have to strike you down for good" Sheldon then runs towards Apollo, Salamence"Don't worry about me Sheldon, and you, stay out of my way, don't you see there's more of these what you call them, the Lavenders on there way here, if you excuse me, i'm gonna go take care of some of them" Salamence then flies off and attacks the Lavender soldiers.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,426. Posted:

apollo: im afraid your still quite outmatched against me shoots blasts of lightning from the wound on my chest your going to need to work quite a bit harder to kill me the lavender people beging bringing in catapults ah this going to get real good real fast.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,427. Posted:

Sheldon gets shocked by the lighting Sheldon".........No, I can't give up, there has to be something............Ducklett is a water/flying type, which is weak against electric Pokemon..............what should I do............" Sheldon then uses ice beam on Apollo, freezing him, Sheldon, that should give me some time to do something.........but what?" Salamence then uses flamethrower on the Lavender Soilders and steps on them and also swings his tail, knocking them away, *Salamence"What are those things, they look like they could hurt me or Sheldon, better take them out" Salamence then used flamethrower and dragon tail on the catapults, breaking them.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

3,428. Posted:

Red then Punches Apollo
Red "The World is better off without You!"

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,429. Posted:

Sheldon"Huh, Red?"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

3,430. Posted:

Red "I was Talking to Apollo,Sheldon."

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,431. Posted:

lance: finishes off the last of the soldiers dont worry about the lavender people anymore, theyre done with! apollo: perfect busts out of the ice now i can focus on you all myself prepares my next attack when suddenly kent interupts - kent: mask, we have a change of orders here, you and i are to leave imdeiantly to prepare to enter hyrule tomarow. you and lilliana are permited to finish your jobs here, do not disapoint me! both: yes sir! mask: aw ... i wanted more time with, well goodbye lovely gives lucina one last rose then leaves with kent - lilliana: well its just us now jumps up to red and delivers a kick forcing him through the ground

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

3,432. Posted:

Red "You shouldn't have done that!"
Red Throws Lilliana into Erika
Erika "Get off me!"
Erika throws Lilliana into A Tree

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,433. Posted:

Sheldon then used brave bird on Apollo, knocking him back, while he was still being knocked back, Sheldon stabbed his chest 4 times, then swinged his sword at Apollo, sending him far back, Sheldon".......That should be the end of Apollo........ I hope"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,434. Posted:

apollo: im more durable than that enteres phase three with manectric. stays the same size but body becomes simliar to manectrics with his skin being blue and parts of his body jutting out and being colored white. his head is mostly like manectrics with exception of some still human looking eyes. he still has his hands but his feet are like giant paws. hes holding a staffs that surging out lightning are you ready to die now lilliana: oh quit showing off enteres phase three fusing with politode to become a girl/frog like creature. her legs are still like politodes but now her arms also are like politoads as well, her face is still the same except with her cheeks now pink. her skin has a green and yellow pattern and on her belly is a swirl

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,435. Posted:

Sheldon".......really, nobody's going to teach me how to do the third transformation, whatever" Sheldon then goes towards Lilliana and begins to attack, Salamence then flies towards Apollo and uses dragontail on him, Salamence"That was for shocking me earlier"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

3,436. Posted:

Desmond throws a Grenade at Lilliana

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,437. Posted:

apollo: thats something you can only learn to do on your own. it must be a personal thing between you and the main partner you have something that causes this to happen. zaps salamance by sticking the staff into his head now lets finish our battle. lilliana: transforms into pure water causing the grenade to do no harm hahahahaa cute attack boy.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,438. Posted:

Sheldon"On my own, that's not explaining anything, how did it happen to you, whatever, prepare yourself, we will end this now, in the end, only one of us will leave alive" Sheldon runs towards Apollo, Salamence"It's a good thing us Salamenc's have tough body's to prevent that spear from going all the way through" Salamence then bites off Apollo's staff, breaking it.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,439. Posted:

apollo: the staff reforms lets just say that training gate puts ya through some intense things. unfortunantly its gone now so thats not an option. begins running towards sheldon - lance: sheldon, red! you guys need to finish this up today. whatever those other two are doing its going to involve zelda i know it, but we cant get to hyrule as long as these two are here to deal with. they have to die now!

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

3,440. Posted:

Desmond looks at Red and Leaf,then looks at Gary Oak and Yellow
Desmond "Looks like i'm the only One that can Fight now,Because Red and Leaf are Kissing,like Gary Oak and Yellow are Kissing."
Desmond then Attacks Lilliana with a Grass Arrow

Edited on by NoUsernameHere

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B