Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Green takes Sheldon away to a safe place.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Auracle

Liquid Viper reappears.
"Hm, so Sheldon escaped, eh? Follow him, Liquid Sheldon. Here, this Pokeball contains a completed Liquid Ducklett. Together, you form a formidable team. Now go."
The two clones set off in pursuit of their namesakes.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

randomlypikachu

Lotus: creates a barrier around draco blocking him from the attack theres no reason to get so violent, red.... at least not yet. we're leaving for now grabs draco and both teleport off (computer is being weird .-. i'll be back later)

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold eats a pomegranate.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

(back) lotus: hm is hiding out in the old cave with draco we're going to have to make our move soon

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gold goes off to search for Draco and Lotus.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Lotus: ... ok so we already contacted everyone that father listed ...all thats left is to get to the place where 15 years of training can be done within a few hours .. looking out at a portal to see gold searching for us .-. why are fathers old problems going after me now .-.

TsunamiSensei

Gold drops down his sword. "Lotus, I know you can hear me. I just want to talk. Please show yourself. I promise I will do you no harm."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Lotus: wait here draco. jumps through the portal and is next to gold now what do you want?

TsunamiSensei

"I have only one question, what is it you strive for? What is your goal?"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Lotus: i strive to find and train a team of future hybrids warriors to launch an attack against the world, teach Draco how to come into his full power so he may lead this team, and fulfill where my father left off at.

TsunamiSensei

" Why is that your goal?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Lotus: Because one it was all part of fathers plan, he made sure not to get me involved in it at all untill after the events of the night so i wouldnt be killed off by Lance's wish. two im particularly evil myself admitedly nothing like my father as far as evil goes, i wouldnt double cross anyone such as he would for example. three, that boy, draco, has a lot of power in him and it would be a shame for it to go unlocked because no one could teach him to use it properly.

TsunamiSensei

"It's a shame to see such a promising mind so twisted..." Gold walks off.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then wakes up Sheldon".............huh, what happen, where am I...........darn, this bite mark really is starting to get in my way" Ducklett"................."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Lotus: you have no idea fades back into the cave and everyone who was meant to meet there enters its time ... we are walking through an object known as a training gate. the last of its kind is inside this cave. by tomarow when we exit we will have gone through 15 years of training inside that gate. With the exception of Draco and myself due to our ranks being set already. everyone will be ranked upon exit. everyone enters the training gate and will not return untill tomarow

Auracle

"So that's what you sniveling little miscreants are up to."
Liquid Viper emerges from the shadows.
"I thought that you two had been eliminated a long time ago. I guess I was mistaken. I can't allow you to interfere with my master plan, so I guess I'll have to finish what was started before. Destroy the gate, Latios and Latias."
Liquid Viper steps back as a corrupted Latios and Latias attack the gate, destroying the one way back to the real world.
"While I cannot stop them from training, I can at least slow it down by having the one known gateway destroyed. This will delay their return."

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

TsunamiSensei

Green stops the corrupted latios and latias. " In Hylia's name, be free!" Green envelops them in a white light. Latios and Latias are no longee corrupted and they fly off.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

Auracle

"Who do you think you are, Green, interfering with my business? You have only bought Latios and Latias some time. You see, becasue the Soul Crown is made from a Soul Dew, I can manipulate them to my hearts content. You have only temporarily freed them. They will soon fall under my control again, where they will possess unstoppable might and zero free will. I will warn you only once, Green: stay out of my way.
Liquid teleports away.

Edited on by Auracle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.