Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 14,718

Auracle

"Calm down, boy. You'll hurt yourself with that over-sized knife. Now, the Soul Crown was created from the Soul Dew that I acquired. Vaati used the knowledge of his master Ezlo to help me make a crown out of it. The Soul Crown allows me to absorb, manipulate, or copy the souls of others. I can also use the powers of those whose souls I've captured. Very handy, really. Now, using my great knowledge of you all, I've been working on constructing perfect versions of you by changing soul power within the Crown into a new soul. I then place this soul in a cloned body and presto! Perfection. As for Vaati, let's just say that he was the first test."

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

TsunamiSensei

" Then where is this cloned Vaati?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Auracle

"Oh, I didn't clone him. He posed too much of a threat. I simply absorbed his soul and now use it to augment my own abilities."

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Tricoloryoshi

Well, I haven't been tracking this thing so far so I have no idea what's happening, so I'll just throw in something random like "pineapples are falling from the sky"
._."

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"............What, are you planning on using that on me"Ducklett"Huh, oh no, if he did that, then.............what is he planning anyways?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

@Tricoloryoshi Gold is Link, Zelda has the four sword and is somehow now using Hylia's power, Sheldon has Ganon's soul , Ducklett is happy, Some girl is probably evil, Hyrule is connected to Johto, and Liquid is evil. Hooray for convoluted plot!

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

Tricoloryoshi

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

@Tricoloryoshi Gold is Link, Zelda has the four sword and is somehow now using Hylia's power, Sheldon has Ganon's soul , Ducklett is happy, Some girl is probably evil, Hyrule is connected to Johto, and Liquid is evil. Hooray for convoluted plot!

O_o
Well, I didn't expect that :/
So...
yeah I got nothing, I just can't seem to add to the chaos. :S

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658

randomlypikachu

(from this point on vipers child will be called lotus, and the boy will be known as draco) Lotus: ... so thats the man who mimics father... looking towards draco wait here im going to see whats happening jumps next to ducklet from the top of a tree and stares towards liquid viper

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

@Tricoloryoshi We just finished a story arc, so join in on this chaos!

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gold turns to face Draco.

-Skeletor

Auracle

"No, I won't assimilate your soul... yet. I already know your mind, skills, and the like. I simply used my perfect logic to work out the flaws and created a perfect soul. In fact, would you like to meet your better?"
Viper teleports away and Liquid Sheldon is warped there. LV voice rings through the air.
"Now Liquid Sheldon, remember that Sheldon is a prototype of you. Try not to break him... too quickly. Mwahahaha!"

Tricoloryoshi

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

@Tricoloryoshi We just finished a story arc, so join in on this chaos!

Uh, ok, I guess I'll try.
Uh... Yeah, still can't think of anything.
So, I guess some random indecisive guy shows up and does nothing of interest?

Three#1658

Auracle

True_Hero wrote:

"No, I won't assimilate your soul... yet. I already know your mind, skills, and the like. I simply used my perfect logic to work out the flaws and created a perfect soul. In fact, would you like to meet your better?"
Viper teleports away and Liquid Sheldon is warped there. LV voice rings through the air.
"Now Liquid Sheldon, remember that Sheldon is a prototype of you. Try not to break him... too quickly. Mwahahaha!"

Respoted from previous page.

TsunamiSensei

@Tricoloryoshi Be a random pokemon trainer with a sword! That will fit in nicely!

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............No..........not now" Sheldon then falls to the ground and can't move Ducklett"Oh no, that Eelektross bite mark, not again, somebody help me get him out of here" Ducklett then stays near Sheldon and waits for someone to take him away.

Well I got to go now, I might be back, but if not, then see you all tomorrow.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

Later Sheldon!

randomlypikachu

Draco: ... jumps up next to lotus ... Lotos: i told you to wait. both of them seem to be about 10, lotus has black hair and purple eyes, and wears a similar ninja suit to the one that viper wore during his original appearance. draco has black hair as well, blue eyes, and a dark blue cloak

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Tricoloryoshi

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

@Tricoloryoshi Be a random pokemon trainer with a sword! That will fit in nicely!

ok, I guess I'm a random pokemon trainer with a sword now.

Three#1658

TsunamiSensei

@ Tricoloryoshi Any name to refer to this random trainer by?

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.