Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".......Ducklett, I feel better now, I think i'll go find them and see what happen" Ducklett"All right, grab on to my webbed feet and i'll fly you to where we where last" Ducklett then flies Sheldon to where he was last Sheldon"Do you see them anywhere?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............oh Red, what's up?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"why, what are you looking for?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey, do you know what happened with Liquid Viper and my Liquid clone"

Auracle

"I'm right here, fool!"
Liquid Sheldon drops down from the sky and knocks Sheldon over.
"Master Liquid has no need of imperfection in his world. That is why I must destroy you now. Ready to die?"

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh, well good luck looking for Yvetal at the lost tower, me and Ducklett are gonna go and rest now.........actally, we should look for more pokemon soon, come on Ducklett" Ducklett"coming, see you later" Sheldon and Ducklett leave Red.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, you caught me off guard, well then, take this" Sheldon then uppercuts Liquid Sheldon off of him"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What can this clone really do, show me!" Sheldon then draws his sword towards the clone.

Auracle

Liquid Sheldon draws his dual swords.
You asked.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, here goes nothing" *Ducklett*Sheldon, careful" Sheldon then dashes towards his clone, then he swings his sword at Liquid Sheldon, knocking his dual swords away.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon" Liquid Sheldon has escpaed, well Ducklett, let's get some rest now" Sheldon and Ducklett set up camp and then they go to sleep.

Auracle

Liquid Sheldon: M-master... he beat me.
Liquid Viper: What!? How is this possible!? You have failed me.
Liquid Sheldon: B-but it's not my fault! There's something... different about him.
Liquid Viper: What do you mean?
Liquid Sheldon: Well, a felt a power, a menacing power emanating from him. I'm not sure what it's source was, but it was rather chilling.
Liquid Viper: Is that so? ... Perhaps I should personally examine Sheldon and discover what this power is.

TsunamiSensei

Gold buys a doughnut.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.