General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,801 to 2,820 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,801. Posted:

" Why is that your goal?"

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,802. Posted:

Lotus: Because one it was all part of fathers plan, he made sure not to get me involved in it at all untill after the events of the night so i wouldnt be killed off by Lance's wish. two im particularly evil myself admitedly nothing like my father as far as evil goes, i wouldnt double cross anyone such as he would for example. three, that boy, draco, has a lot of power in him and it would be a shame for it to go unlocked because no one could teach him to use it properly.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,803. Posted:

"It's a shame to see such a promising mind so twisted..." Gold walks off.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,804. Posted:

Sheldon then wakes up Sheldon".............huh, what happen, where am I...........darn, this bite mark really is starting to get in my way" Ducklett"................."

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,805. Posted:

Lotus: you have no idea fades back into the cave and everyone who was meant to meet there enters its time ... we are walking through an object known as a training gate. the last of its kind is inside this cave. by tomarow when we exit we will have gone through 15 years of training inside that gate. With the exception of Draco and myself due to our ranks being set already. everyone will be ranked upon exit. everyone enters the training gate and will not return untill tomarow

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,806. Posted:

"So that's what you sniveling little miscreants are up to."
Liquid Viper emerges from the shadows.
"I thought that you two had been eliminated a long time ago. I guess I was mistaken. I can't allow you to interfere with my master plan, so I guess I'll have to finish what was started before. Destroy the gate, Latios and Latias."
Liquid Viper steps back as a corrupted Latios and Latias attack the gate, destroying the one way back to the real world.
"While I cannot stop them from training, I can at least slow it down by having the one known gateway destroyed. This will delay their return."

Edited on by True_Hero

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,807. Posted:

Green stops the corrupted latios and latias. " In Hylia's name, be free!" Green envelops them in a white light. Latios and Latias are no longee corrupted and they fly off.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,808. Posted:

"Who do you think you are, Green, interfering with my business? You have only bought Latios and Latias some time. You see, becasue the Soul Crown is made from a Soul Dew, I can manipulate them to my hearts content. You have only temporarily freed them. They will soon fall under my control again, where they will possess unstoppable might and zero free will. I will warn you only once, Green: stay out of my way.
Liquid teleports away.

Edited on by True_Hero

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,809. Posted:

Sheldon".......Ducklett, I feel better now, I think i'll go find them and see what happen" Ducklett"All right, grab on to my webbed feet and i'll fly you to where we where last" Ducklett then flies Sheldon to where he was last Sheldon"Do you see them anywhere?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,810. Posted:

Red then stares at Sheldon

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,811. Posted:

Sheldon".............oh Red, what's up?"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,812. Posted:

Red "I'm looking for The Lost Tower."

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,813. Posted:

Sheldon"why, what are you looking for?"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,814. Posted:

Red "I'm looking for The Lost Tower because i'm looking for Yvetal there."

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,815. Posted:

Sheldon"Hey, do you know what happened with Liquid Viper and my Liquid clone"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,816. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon"Hey, do you know what happened with Liquid Viper and my Liquid clone"

Red "No..."

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,817. Posted:

"I'm right here, fool!"
Liquid Sheldon drops down from the sky and knocks Sheldon over.
"Master Liquid has no need of imperfection in his world. That is why I must destroy you now. Ready to die?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,818. Posted:

Sheldon"Oh, well good luck looking for Yvetal at the lost tower, me and Ducklett are gonna go and rest now.........actally, we should look for more pokemon soon, come on Ducklett" Ducklett"coming, see you later" Sheldon and Ducklett leave Red.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,819. Posted:

Sheldon"Huh, you caught me off guard, well then, take this" Sheldon then uppercuts Liquid Sheldon off of him"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,820. Posted:

Red then heads to The Lost Tower with Misty

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.