Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 261 to 280 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

"There is much evil in Dark Red's heart. He cares not about his pokemon. He uses them as mere tools for his own gain. If he does not change, he is fated to perish alongside the rest of mankind. By the way, it's getting cold out, would you like to come to my cottage for the night? I have the room."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

comes out of the night behind dark red well i judge dark red will be the perfect human to test things on slashes dark red from behind with poison tail but instead of glowing purple my tail is glowing a midnight blue hmm goes back into the night and reapears behind @AmazingPopo_MAN your also pretty strong gotta admit that so you'll workout as well "uses poison tail on him but this time my tail glows a bright green* now then nothings gona happen yet but you two should be feeling a bit "diferent" later, hehehehehe goes back in the night locking the door behind me

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"Looks like Ducklett has to prevent war.........how do I do that"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

I summon meta-gallade to use psycho cutter on venasaur.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"WAIT SERVIPER, WHAT ABOUT ME, DON'T I GET SLASHED BY YOUR TAIL?"

Ducklett then continue's to watch the battle, as he can't do anything right now.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

I am not human, I am a gardevoir. And my clairvoyance alerted me of your attack giving me time to dodge it.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

"Ducklett, he plans on controlling us, it is good you have your free will. You might turn out to be our only hope."

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

I retreat and propose a truce against Dark Red, he will be spared.

Sorry about the seperate posts.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

I use my hylian contact to locate a man capable of fixing the bridge of eldin, and pay him 1000000000 rupees to do so.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"But if he's going to control you, then that must mean Serviper is trying to destroy Ducklett, I should make sure first if I can be mind controlled or not, gardevoir, you need to control Ducklett and test if I can be mind controlled"

TsunamiSensei

I test my mind control on ducklett "hmm... you are strong willed. I cannot control you with even the whole of my abilities.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

appears behind ducklet well your half right gardevoir slashes ducklet from behind with the bright green poison tail i guess you'll have to do since mewtwo is too close to dark red and gardevoir managed to avoid my strike. goes back into the night and apears in goldenrod city to continue my plans there

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"where did he come from, never mind that, did you use the mind control yet Gardevoir........wait you did, it must have no effect, also Serviper's green tail had no effect on me as well, I think mind control doesn't work on Ducklett, I don't think I have a mind to control".

TsunamiSensei

"Ducklett, would you be all right with me moving your consciousness to another body? That wou'd be the only way to negate the effects of Seviper's attack. I don't think he is trying to control us anymore..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Would that turn me into something else, or just make me a consciousness, but if you need it, then go ahead"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett uses ice beam and freezes the surf wave "sorry about that, i'm in the middle of something here"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.