General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 241 to 260 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

241. Posted:

"I'm here to stop evil, that's what I do, the question should be turned to you, what is your intentions?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

242. Posted:

"To purge this world of mankind, and to bring about a new era of peace."

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

243. Posted:

"How do you intend on doing that, are you going to destroy me to because i'm a good guy, if you do, then i'll give it my all and stop you"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

244. Posted:

" You are a fellow pokemon, so I have no intention of harming you, but I will if I must. "

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

245. Posted:

" Not harming me is the better choice, please choose the choice that keeps Ducklett breathing air, also how do you plan on destroying mankind?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

246. Posted:

" A magician never reveals his secrets"

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

247. Posted:

"Hey, that meta-gallade from before, are you the one who created that, because he tried to drown me, even though he drowned my clones, that was not really cool for not harming pokemon, can you explain that?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

248. Posted:

"The wailord ship is what caused the vortex, and I accounted for the fact you are a water type, so you can breathe underwater. I had no intention of killing you."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

249. Posted:

"well you made a good reason I guess, I would like to join in this, but then Mewtwo would be mad at me, since he has a trainer"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

250. Posted:

" Very well, I shall evaluate this trainer and see if he is pure, or an arrgont, selfish brat like the rest of humanity."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

251. Posted:

comes out of the night after destroying the pokemon centers in every region oh wow ducklets in the water right now hehe this is gona kill two birds with one stone. the first being the next phase of my plan coming to completion, the second being ducklet. makes a portal to the night open up in the sky now everybody like we practiced muks and grimers start falling out of the portal and landing in the sea and NOW! all grimer start using sludge and all muk start using toxic causing the sea to become polluted and all creatures in it to be poisoned

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

252. Posted:

" I use use extrasensory and defeat all of the muks and grimers in the sea. I then release lum berry juice into the ocean and cure all poisoned pokemon. Finally, Colonel Reuniclus uses rain dance and fills the seas with pure water"

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

253. Posted:

Mewtwo and Venusaur,Charizard,and Blastoise gets on Dark Red's boat and heads out to Cinnabar island and Dark Red gets in a battle with Dawn

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

254. Posted:

hmph you may be able to cure the pokemon but the seas doomed to be far beyond help it may not be today that i poison it but theres always another day, and since im on the subject of you @AmazingPopo_Man i cant allow you to harm the humans. doing that would significantly put a cut in my plans "final act" so i advise you stop what your up to if you do not wish to have a powerful enemy in your near future. goes back through the night portal locking it behind me

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

255. Posted:

"Wow, so much happned while Ducklett was here, I feel so special that Serviper has put me in one of his plans, he must really like me"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

256. Posted:

"I'm sorry about earlier ducklett, I just can't have this plan go wrong..."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

257. Posted:

I summon a suicuine to purify the waters.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

258. Posted:

"it's alright, Serviper just wants to do his plan that he refuses to tell me, and Serviper really is a nice snake, maybe if you use your mind control on him, you can get him to stop making your plan from failing, and to make him stop more friendly to me"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

259. Posted:

"He is too powerful, he cannot be controlled, but I was able to read his thoughts. They are full of malice and hatred, and he truly does not like you..."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

260. Posted:

"You can read minds to, could you read my mind and tell me what i'm thinking about?"