Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh, well look who it is, it's your pokemon friends, here they are over there" Ducklett"Hello guys, do you remember me, my name is Ducklett, long time no see"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hm you seem kinda dead set on murdering all my companions, is there any particular reason as to why? jumps up on your shoulders and atempts to pull off your head mightyena: ... i should mention that seviper belongs to viper, crowbat belongs to bane, dusknoir belongs to nelson ... considering your history with their trainers these pokemon dont exactly like you two im afraid.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I can see that they are angry, then how about this" Sheldon then stands up, Sheldon"Listen, I know about what happened back then about your trainers, but they all knew their fate in the end, so to hopefully make you three feel better, then i'll allow you to hurt me as much as you want"Ducklett"Sheldon, are you sure about this"Sheldon"Yes Ducklett, I know what i'm doing, I feel for these pokemon, and I never meant to hurt them, and you three can hurt me extra hard, to make up for whatever Ducklett did to you"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

mightyena: they arent going to do that ... theyve been request to only harm you if you refused to join before your brothers death. but if it makes you feel any better at all ... whispers in your ear so the others wont hear the others whove fallen already are going to be brought back ... but you cant tell anyone else about this. anyway it apears that its time to rest so lets just sleep here for the night goes to sleep with his other pokemon companions lance: red it is getting pretty late blocks ethans strike with my claws ...lets cease fire for now and continue tomarow runs off back to the cave to sleep

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Right then, Ducklett, let's go to sleep" Sheldon then goes near the other pokemon and sits down, then he lays on the ground and Ducklett then lays on Sheldon head, Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, how come you said back there.........about them dealing extra damage to you?"Sheldon"I did that so they wouldn't hurt you, Ducklett, you're so innocent, you never want to hurt anybody, but you only do it to protect others..............it's been a long day, let's get some sleep, we have a long day tomorrow.............good night Ducklett" Ducklett"Goodnight big Ducklett brother" Ducklett and Sheldon then fall asleep.

JunkosBoobies

A Little Eevee climbs on top of Red's Shoulder
Ethan "I gotta get back to Johto,Lyra is waiting for me"
Red,Leaf,and their Pokemon set up camp in the Forest

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Gold travels to Snowpeak to hone body and spirit.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Gold meditates at the peak of snowpeak, a blizzard surrounding him.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gold continues to meditate.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

"Why have you come here?"

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gold returns to his meditation.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gold continues to meditate.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then wakes up, Sheldon"Hey Ducklett, are you awake?"Ducklett".......oh......uh.....yeah, Ducklett is awake, what is it?"Sheldon"I see a lake over there, how about we go over there and just talk, or maybe you could go for a swim"Ducklett"Oh, that sounds fun. let's go there now.........hey, should we wake up the other Pokemon"Sheldon"Nah, let's just go there ourselves, i'll just leave a note near Mightyena" Sheldon then writes the note, then they go to the lake.

TsunamiSensei

Thd Zeldas wake up and follow Sheldon.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.