General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,461 to 2,480 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,461. Posted:

"Why have you come here?"

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

2,462. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

"Why have you come here?"

Red "To find the Lost City."

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,463. Posted:

Gold returns to his meditation.

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,464. Posted:

Gold continues to meditate.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

2,465. Posted:

Red then heads to The Lost City

Backlog
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,466. Posted:

Sheldon then wakes up, Sheldon"Hey Ducklett, are you awake?"Ducklett".......oh......uh.....yeah, Ducklett is awake, what is it?"Sheldon"I see a lake over there, how about we go over there and just talk, or maybe you could go for a swim"Ducklett"Oh, that sounds fun. let's go there now.........hey, should we wake up the other Pokemon"Sheldon"Nah, let's just go there ourselves, i'll just leave a note near Mightyena" Sheldon then writes the note, then they go to the lake.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,467. Posted:

Thd Zeldas wake up and follow Sheldon.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

2,468. Posted:

Red begins to look for the Treasure of Snowpeak

Backlog

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,469. Posted:

Sheldon and Ducklett then make it to the lake, Sheldon"Looks like we arrived at the lake, now go swim Ducklett" Ducklett then jumps into the lake Ducklett"Wow, the water feels great, Sheldon, you should jump in" Sheldon"Nah, it's more fun watching you swim" Ducklett then dives underwater Sheldon"Wow, he's really grown since we first met, no matter what happens, he's always in a good mood, and when he gets sad, he somehow manages to make himself feel better................"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,470. Posted:

Purple "It's most likely because of some childhood trauma. He witnessed something so terrible that he was emotionally scarred. No matter what, he tries to be happy because of whatever he saw."

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

2,471. Posted:

Red then finds the Treasure

Backlog

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,472. Posted:

Sheldon then notices the Zelda's Sheldon".............Maybe, but i'm part of him, so I feel for him, if it wasn't for me, he would have been lunch for an Eelektross, I don't want to ask him something like that, if it makes him happy, then why bring up something like that?" Ducklett then comes back from underwater Ducklett"Sheldon, if you're not gonna swim with me, then you should release Milotic so I can swim with her" Sheldon then releases Milotic from her pokeball and then they both go underwater, Sheldon"..................So I guess you found me, what do you all plan to do now?"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,473. Posted:

Green " I want to help you. I can't talk for Gold because he's kind of a loose cannon, but I would never kill you. If you and Gold fight, I'd side with you, even though I love Gold."

Edited on by Pikpikp

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,474. Posted:

Sheldon"But i'm............why would you do that, you love Gold, why would you do this?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

2,475. Posted:

Red takes Leaf to Castle Town,and Red gets ready for Lance's Attack

Backlog

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,476. Posted:

Green "Gold has the chance to either save or destroy the world. You would play a vital part in saving it. If you fall, but Gold lives to bring about our destruction, everyone would die. It is my duty as princess to put the peoples' interests above my own, even if that means fighting my love."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,477. Posted:

Sheldon".............oh.............well where is Gold now?"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,478. Posted:

Red " Training on Snowpeak. Losing to Lance upset him."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,479. Posted:

Sheldon".............Gold doesn't know what he's getting himself into, he's going to need more power to be able to...........stand a chance.............."

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

2,480. Posted:

Red "I better head for Zora's Domain,Wartortle needs to Practice there."

Backlog