Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

" Gold was possessed. He attacked be, my instincts took over, and my sword was in his... his..." Zelda starts to cry.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Auracle

"Ufufu. It sounds like your little friend kicked the bucket."
Liquid Viper walks casually into the cave.
"Now, before you try to attack me, I just wanted to let you know that I can save Gold."

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Really Doc, you can, tell Ducklett how?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold " I don't know what all this talk about me dying is, but I'm clearly fine now."
(Ta Da! The real Gold wasn't killed!)

-Skeletor

Auracle

"What!? How can this be! You were very clearly stabbed to death. I saw! Hm, no matter. As much as it pains me to say this, I think it would be in both of our best interests to stick together for now. We appear to have a mutual enemy currently. Our best chance of winning is by sticking together. Understand?"

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Alright Gold, explain yourself now" Sheldon then points his sword towards Gold.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold " What's this about me being stabbed?"

-Skeletor

Auracle

"Yes, I'm curious as well to exactly who was stabbed a moment ago."

TsunamiSensei

"Okay, Okay, I'll talk. Last night, I was awoken by a strange voice. That voice told me to go to the temple of time. I went there and found these." Gold produces armor made for a woman and a short sword. " The voice said it was for an ally I would make upon my return. Heading back, I was attacked by a strange shapeshifting beast. I fought it off but as it entered the brush, it took on my shape. It had glowing red eyes and screams that chill you to the bone." Gold sees Zelda with her sword and presents the armor to Zelda. " You clearly took charge in my absence. You must be the ally the voice talked of. The ally wasn't someone new, just another side of you."

-Skeletor

Auracle

"...Fascinating. I wish I had more time to study the beast you described. However, we have more pressing matters at hand. Tell me, what do you know about this new enemy?"

Edited on by Auracle

TsunamiSensei

"The beast? Or Viper's next form?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Yeah, is it the beast, or another one of Viper's body's"

Auracle

"My namesake has a new form? Well then, that should be easy enough to stop. I am the perfect Viper after all. Hahahaha! Ahem, anyways, what do you know about this new form?"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"I was told now his name is Nelson, and he has powers and stuff"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"It looks like we all had a long day, how about we discuss this tomorrow, after we all recover more" Sheldon then releases Salamence and then Sheldon, Ducklett, and Milotic climb on his back, then Milotic wraps up Sheldon and Ducklett and then they all go to sleep.

TsunamiSensei

Zelda wakes up and wakes up Gold. Zelda "I'm hungry." Gold and Zelda go get waffles.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gold continues to eat waffles.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and his pokemon wake up, then they all go out and see Zelda and Gold eating waffles, Ducklett"Hey, I'm a Ducklett, and Ducklett's eat waffles, just like bagels, so could we have some?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.