General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,221 to 2,240 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,221. Posted:

lance: well i simply wanted to come to the aid of my brother is all, looks like hes left already though. besides its not like what ive done was that bad, i meen you got what you wanted looking at golds body ... looks towards zelda by the way, sorry for your loss.
bleh picks up golds body and teleports back to my observatory to rest for the night get back to your cave already!
lance: well guess its time for me to go, goodbye runs off to my cave to rest for the night

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,222. Posted:

Zelda teleports to Sheldon and uses magic to heal him.

Edited on by Uriel_PikpikVII

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,223. Posted:

Sheldon"Thanks Zelda......I still feel a little paralyzed.....but I should be find for now.....oh yeah, could you also revive Ducklett?"

(This roleplay today was very serious, it must be because Ducklett fainted and didn't do to much of his comic relief)

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,224. Posted:

Zelda revives ducklett.

( Everything needs that serious day to advance the story.)

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,225. Posted:

Gary then heads to Sinnoh,where his Brother Lives

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,226. Posted:

Ducklett"Huh, what happened, I remembered that Salamence knocked me out and then now i'm here, hey, where's Gold?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,227. Posted:

Zelda holds back tears " Gold... Gold's dead."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,228. Posted:

Ducklett"...............you mean he fainted right............right?" Sheldon then holds Ducklett and tells him what happened Ducklett"..........Gold is gone........no, Ducklett can't believe it, it was because of Gold, I was able to find my old trainer........" Ducklett then begins to cry and Sheldon then hugs his Ducklett, then Milotic wraps herself arounf Sheldon and Ducklett and glows vivid pink.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,229. Posted:

" Gold was possessed. He attacked be, my instincts took over, and my sword was in his... his..." Zelda starts to cry.

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,230. Posted:

"Ufufu. It sounds like your little friend kicked the bucket."
Liquid Viper walks casually into the cave.
"Now, before you try to attack me, I just wanted to let you know that I can save Gold."

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,231. Posted:

Ducklett"Really Doc, you can, tell Ducklett how?"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,232. Posted:

Gold " I don't know what all this talk about me dying is, but I'm clearly fine now."
(Ta Da! The real Gold wasn't killed!)

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,233. Posted:

"What!? How can this be! You were very clearly stabbed to death. I saw! Hm, no matter. As much as it pains me to say this, I think it would be in both of our best interests to stick together for now. We appear to have a mutual enemy currently. Our best chance of winning is by sticking together. Understand?"

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,234. Posted:

Sheldon"Alright Gold, explain yourself now" Sheldon then points his sword towards Gold.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,235. Posted:

Gold " What's this about me being stabbed?"

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,236. Posted:

"Yes, I'm curious as well to exactly who was stabbed a moment ago."

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,237. Posted:

"Okay, Okay, I'll talk. Last night, I was awoken by a strange voice. That voice told me to go to the temple of time. I went there and found these." Gold produces armor made for a woman and a short sword. " The voice said it was for an ally I would make upon my return. Heading back, I was attacked by a strange shapeshifting beast. I fought it off but as it entered the brush, it took on my shape. It had glowing red eyes and screams that chill you to the bone." Gold sees Zelda with her sword and presents the armor to Zelda. " You clearly took charge in my absence. You must be the ally the voice talked of. The ally wasn't someone new, just another side of you."

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,238. Posted:

"...Fascinating. I wish I had more time to study the beast you described. However, we have more pressing matters at hand. Tell me, what do you know about this new enemy?"

Edited on by True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,239. Posted:

"The beast? Or Viper's next form?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,240. Posted:

Ducklett"Yeah, is it the beast, or another one of Viper's body's"