Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold tosses Ducklett a waffle. "Knock yourself out"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

The Waffle then hits Ducklett so hard, that he gets knocked out, Sheldon"uh.......i'll just take some of these waffle's and hand them to my pokemon"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Zelda revives Ducklett. Zelda " He didn't mean it literally."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and his Pokemon eat waffles, then Sheldon see's Gary/Cyber, Sheldon"Oh, do you still want to fight?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

"I suggest we that we set a trap for Nelson. It needs to be able to hold him long enough for Cyber to eradicate him with his Techno Blast. I believe that I can create a energy field projector that will do just the trick. However, I do not have all the necessary materials that I need to finish it. I need one of you to obtain a Soul Dew to use as the core. I'll stay here and began the building process. Do you understand?"

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Yeah, Ducklett understands everything of what you just said..........but where do we get this soul dew?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold and Zelda look at each other and at the same time say "I'll go".

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon and his Pokemon eat waffles, then Sheldon see's Gary/Cyber, Sheldon"Oh, do you still want to fight?"

Gary/Cyber "No,I don't wanna fight you...I wanna fight Nelson."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Gold, you should stay here with Zelda, i'll go with my pokemon"

TsunamiSensei

Zelda " I don't want to sit around as someone else is the hero. That's all that every hylian princess has ever done! It's all I've ever done! I'm going, wheather you like it or not."

(I forgot to mention Zelda is now wearing the armor Gold found and is using the sword from Gold, along with her own and Bane's dagger.)

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

Auracle

"According to my latest intel, a Soul Dew is resting within the ruins of the City of Eons. The city was once home to an ancient civilization who could control and befriend Pokemon through a special link. Their patron Pokemon were Latios and Latias. These Pokemon guarded the people for centuries until one day, they vanished. It is said that Latios and Latias still roam the ruins. Now, the Souls Dew contains the essence and power of previous generations of Latios and Latias. They will guard it well. Also, being near the Soul Dew will make them too strong to defeat with your power alone. You will need wit and stealth to acquire the Soul Dew. Am I going too fast for you?"

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Fine, I just wanted to go to look for some more Pokemon, but if you feel you must go, then go, i'm sure your powers and dragonair will keep you safe"

TsunamiSensei

Zelda "Why don't you come too? I'm not exactly legendary pokemon strong."

-Skeletor

Auracle

"It doesn't matter who goes as long as you get the Soul Dew! I do, however, request that someone stay behind and help me build my device."

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I guess I'll stay."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Okay then, let's go.......Zelda, lead the way please"

Auracle

"Excellent. Now Gold, your primary job will be assisting me with assembly and providing back-up if any danger should arise. You see, I only have two Pokemon presently: Rotom and Seviper."

"Ducklett, Zelda, I'm giving you each a communicator. That way we can keep in touch and update each other on our progress. I'd give one to Sheldon, but I appear to be out. As for Cyber, I would like for him to simply remain ready on the hill top over there and continue charging his Techno Blast."

Edited on by Auracle

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh yeah, here you go" Sheldon hands Gary/Cyber his pokeballs back, Sheldon"You were a little crazy back there, so I kept your pokemon safe until you were back to normal, also they enjoyed their breakfast"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.