Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,821 to 1,840 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold takes the true master sword from the old man. The handle turns jet-black, along with his clothing.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

??????"Viper, I warned you, now then" the man then slashed at Viper's chest very fast, that he didn't even notice it, ??????"Gold, you still had so much to learn from this sword, you just threw it all away when mankind betrayed you, also they were fooled, and so were you, but Viper"

Ducklett"Milotic, you go after Sevi.........Crowbat, i'll go after Seviper" Ducklett then used air slash on Seviper and Milotic used aqua tail on Crowbat.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ganondorf blocks the hit and headbutts the dragonite gary if you want to get to me you'll have to get past my buddy there. ganondorf atempts to strike gary again now as for you a beam shoots out of my chest where i was cut, hitting the old man you really need to learn more about this body before you go slashing away at it. seviper and crowbat both use toxic

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

" I My whole life, mankind has been against me, even when I fight for their life, they still go against me! There is no reason a petty species like them deserves my protection. Because of them, I have slowly grown hateful, and the people of goldenrod fighting me because of money was the last straw! The Gold you knew is no more... From this day forth, I am Shadow!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"Say, what is this you got there?"

Ducklett"Seviper, when was the last time you made a pun, I sorta miss those" Ducklett then used double team "come on and find me"

Milotic then charges up for hyper beam.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Shadow throws a needle at Milotic. Milotic's eyes glow red and she turns against Ducklett.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hehehehahahahaha phase 2 is complete! ive turned the hero around to darkness. shade im going to let you in on a little secret. those humans werent in it for money at all, i was controling them with my night powers. ganondorfs strenght begins to grow now that the new hero has gone to the side of evil

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

" The name's Shadow. Get it right next time."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Milotic........what happened, man, Gold just turned evil, well i'll just show him" the real Ducklett then used Brave Bird on Shadow, and took the master sword, but then while he's holding the sword, it splits into two, with Ducklett holding onto the normal one, while the black, shadow one then returns to Shadow "I don't understand, what's going on?"

TsunamiSensei

"Everyone has a dark side and one can only supress it for so long."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

crowbat goes down while seviper takes this chance to get the normal sword from ducklet and tosses it at the old man ganondorf now! ganondorf strikes through gary's stomach thats it ... hes done enough battling ... its time for an evolution! ganondorf evolves into ganon! hehehehehahahahaa ganon ... i finaly have ganon!

TsunamiSensei

Ganon charges Shadow. " Everybody knows all Ganon wants is the triforce. And I have the triforce!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett's clones then ambush Ganon and take the sword, giving back to the old man, ??????"Well you're so big and powerful, I don't think you need this anymore?"

SheldonRandoms

the old man then uses a spell from the master sword on Milotic, ???????"Ducklett, you do the rest to say Milotic"

TsunamiSensei

Shadow sends out a wallmaster to retrieve the true master sword.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

thates right shadow ... which is why this was the perfect moment to do this swords turn pure white and pitch black then i send both through ganons body and into the ground forcing him down ... ganon needs to die now! fires two beams from my hands at ganon, one white, one black. ducklet remember that hyrdo cannon i gave you? now would be the time to use it! old man, gary, shadow this would be a great time to join in too!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

The old man then swings the master sword at the wallmaster, destroying it "now then, what else you got, I dare you to strike me down, let's see what will happen to you"

SheldonRandoms

Then the Old man then swings the master sword through Ganon's head

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Milotic.........are you still............you know........" Milotic's body then glows a vivid pink, and Milotic returned to normal.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.