General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 1,841 to 1,860 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,841. Posted:

Ganon charges Shadow. " Everybody knows all Ganon wants is the triforce. And I have the triforce!"

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,842. Posted:

Ducklett's clones then ambush Ganon and take the sword, giving back to the old man, ??????"Well you're so big and powerful, I don't think you need this anymore?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,843. Posted:

the old man then uses a spell from the master sword on Milotic, ???????"Ducklett, you do the rest to say Milotic"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,844. Posted:

Shadow sends out a wallmaster to retrieve the true master sword.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,845. Posted:

thates right shadow ... which is why this was the perfect moment to do this swords turn pure white and pitch black then i send both through ganons body and into the ground forcing him down ... ganon needs to die now! fires two beams from my hands at ganon, one white, one black. ducklet remember that hyrdo cannon i gave you? now would be the time to use it! old man, gary, shadow this would be a great time to join in too!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,846. Posted:

The old man then swings the master sword at the wallmaster, destroying it "now then, what else you got, I dare you to strike me down, let's see what will happen to you"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,847. Posted:

Then the Old man then swings the master sword through Ganon's head

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,848. Posted:

Ducklett"Milotic.........are you still............you know........" Milotic's body then glows a vivid pink, and Milotic returned to normal.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,849. Posted:

increases beams power do it one more time but this time thrust it into him!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,850. Posted:

The old man then thrust's the Master Sword into Ganon, but then takes it out.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,851. Posted:

perfect the beam starts going through the wound left by the blade killing ganon once and for all ... its over falls to my back and armour and blades disapear and a portal opens besides us hehehehahahahahahahaha laugh sounds both evil and joyfull this time ok we better go through that portal now once it closes the only way back is through the ruins of alph. jumps into the portal

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,852. Posted:

???????"Ducklett, Milotic, let's go through that portal" Then they go through the portal.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,853. Posted:

Portal leads us into kanto where we find a tv with a reporter talking about dark, ghoust, and poison type pokemon returning to the world. ... i was right, the nights gone now ... its gone forever.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,854. Posted:

Shadow finds the original master sword and grabs it. The handle turns black and the blade emits a dark aura. Shadow sheathes the dark sword and warps to Viper.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

1,855. Posted:

Gary Oak then uses Arceus's Power to come back to Life and kill Gannon

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,856. Posted:

???????"Finally, is it really gone, it's been over 50 years, but it's now over

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,857. Posted:

" The night is gone. What is the next step in your plan?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,858. Posted:

thats right ... i suppose i should thank you old man ... but i wont. im still evil, and insane cant forget insane. however i wouldnt go so low as to use night powers to get my true plans going. so i planed this whole elaborate 50 year long scheme out so i could kill ganon with some help from the old man a former hero and a former mewtwo .... maby i couldve made this plan shorter ... still worth it. as for my next plan you'll see when it happens. whistles and two honchkrows lift me up by my arms and fly me out somewhere. seviper and crowbat make their escape during this time as well (well night story arc is done with so... goodnight)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,859. Posted:

??????"Well now, I think I never got a chance to fully grow up, let me just change that" The old man then hold the sword in the air, casting a spell on himself, making him much younger when he met Ducklett, ???????"Now then, that feels much better, huh, I don't think I said my name............it's Sheldon, sure why not"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,860. Posted:

Shadow climbs to the top of Mt. Coronet and cuts the ground open with the dark sword. " Master of darkness, Enemy of light, King of the distortion world, I summon thee Giratina! Return to this realm and spread darkness across the land!" Giratina, in origin forme, rises from the rift and Shadow captures it in a dark ball, a pokeball that turns its inhabits into servants of darkness.