Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold realizes that mankind isn't worth saving. Their greed will eventually consume them " I'm sick of this! If you want to save the world, do it yourself!" Gold shoves the true master sword into the ground and walks off.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

???????"Viper, is that really you, it's been a long time hasn't it, wow, I don't where the times have gone, so, how's your Seviper and Gardevoir doing?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

???????"Huh, hey you boy, you seem like someone I knew long ago, or at least seen, do I know you?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

oh gardevoirs a human now whos out to save man kind .... oh well looks like he just quit ... i guess i win then. dang i really thought this would be more satisfying when it finaly happend .-. aw well a wins a win.oh and seviper still wants to eat ducklet.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

" I was gardevoir. It's a long story." Gold continues to walk away.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gold goes on a journey to find a purpose in life.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"Oh that's right, I remember from the battle, you looked like you didn't want to fight me..............Ducklett, looks like you still haven't learned, you seem to always angry the ones who will then later want to eat you, reminds you from when we first met?" then the old man then takes off his scarf, revealing an Eelektross bite mark to Viper and Gold.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold is too far away to notice.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

runs after gold stoping him umm hey gold before ya go ... gota tell ya something. .-. i cant let you leave this place alive. you may not be here to save mankind now but your still too much of a risk. also because your master swords in the ground out of reach now this really is the perfect time to do this. ganondorf i choose you a night portal opens and pure black ganondorf falls out of it and begins attacking gold

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

" You know what... I accept." Gold blocks all attacks.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

perfect! ganondorf launches an energy ball at the now defensless gold and an energy ball at gary hmm ... how did he block ...

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

???????"Huh, what's this sword in the ground" the old man then picks it up, ???????"Well, this sword does seem powerful...........huh, I think I feel power in this sword"

TsunamiSensei

" I meant the offer to join you, not let you kill me!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

i .. wait what has ganondorf stop attacking gold and focus all attacks on gary really now ... fine then. gold your first mission is to help destroy the original hero! points to the old man that is ducklets trainer

TsunamiSensei

Gold walks up to the old man and produces a knife. Gold whispers to the old man " Act like you die. I'm still on your side. And I'm sorry for this. What I say next is a lie" Gold cuts the old man's arm. " That knife is poisoned. One cut, and you will die within one hour."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"Darn, looks like this old man just became a target for Viper again, well then, here goes nothing, I still hope I know how to use this sword" The old man then hold the sword in the air, then a powerful light shines, blinding Viper and Gold, ???????"Now then, what were you planning on doing Viper, and Gold, I don't wish to hurt you, but if you try and hurt me, then i'll have no other way of saying this.................well, i'm waiting"

randomlypikachu

ganondorf strikes gary with his blade come on ganondorf just a few more hits and you'll level up! armour returns to my body and mygiant blades return as well now then lets do this stands by golds side im going to help you kill this man, oh and for future reference dont bother blinding someone in this armour. before i do though ... seviper crowbat go! seviper and crowbat come out and attack ducklet and milotic

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.