General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 1,801 to 1,820 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,801. Posted:

dragonite go! a dragonite pops out and blocks takes the hit for me and fires back with hyper beam while my laser charges bring it!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,802. Posted:

"I'm just making sure, since you lie a lot, like what you are doing now, also OLD TRAINER, IS THAT REALLY YOU?!?!" ???????"Why yes Ducklett, it is me, your old trainer, how's it been, also, is that Milotic a friend of yours?"*

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,803. Posted:

laser finishes charging fun time begins all the people in golenrod run into the base to avoid death by laser good bye gold, good bye gary, it was nice knowing both you lazer begins fireing at gold and gary.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

1,804. Posted:

Gary's Haunter takes the Laser Beam and evolves into Gengar*

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,805. Posted:

???????"So Ducklett, can you tell me what happened" Ducklett then explains ???????"Well then, so Viper is still being like that, well i'm surprised, he really seemed like a nice fellow, I don't remember what happened, I was just battling, then fell into the night, and now i'm here.........Viper, show yourself now, I want to speak with you old buddy, come on, I want to see your face again, I promise I won't bite"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,806. Posted:

hmm ... a giant black suited man in armour strikes me down random armour dude: i am viper! i am here because that imposter gold revived me! now i will send these people into the night to destroy them and come back to remove all of you from existance a night portal opens pulling me gold and gary into the night and out to hyrule then armour dude disapears and i stand up .-. its gona be hard to explain how i come back alive when were done talking ... what do you want?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,807. Posted:

"Ummmmmmmmmm, random armour dude, could you tell Ducklett where are we, we went into this portal, but Viper never told us where we are?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,808. Posted:

.-. ... ducklet i was the random armour dude! sorta ... its a night power type of thing .. anyway, we're in hyrule... the perfect setting for the final battle against gold and gary. now then, what do you want old man looks at your trainer

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,809. Posted:

Gold realizes that mankind isn't worth saving. Their greed will eventually consume them " I'm sick of this! If you want to save the world, do it yourself!" Gold shoves the true master sword into the ground and walks off.

Edited on by Uriel_PikpikVII

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,810. Posted:

???????"Viper, is that really you, it's been a long time hasn't it, wow, I don't where the times have gone, so, how's your Seviper and Gardevoir doing?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,811. Posted:

???????"Huh, hey you boy, you seem like someone I knew long ago, or at least seen, do I know you?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,812. Posted:

oh gardevoirs a human now whos out to save man kind .... oh well looks like he just quit ... i guess i win then. dang i really thought this would be more satisfying when it finaly happend .-. aw well a wins a win.oh and seviper still wants to eat ducklet.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,813. Posted:

" I was gardevoir. It's a long story." Gold continues to walk away.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,814. Posted:

Gold goes on a journey to find a purpose in life.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,815. Posted:

???????"Oh that's right, I remember from the battle, you looked like you didn't want to fight me..............Ducklett, looks like you still haven't learned, you seem to always angry the ones who will then later want to eat you, reminds you from when we first met?" then the old man then takes off his scarf, revealing an Eelektross bite mark to Viper and Gold.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,816. Posted:

Gold is too far away to notice.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,817. Posted:

runs after gold stoping him umm hey gold before ya go ... gota tell ya something. .-. i cant let you leave this place alive. you may not be here to save mankind now but your still too much of a risk. also because your master swords in the ground out of reach now this really is the perfect time to do this. ganondorf i choose you a night portal opens and pure black ganondorf falls out of it and begins attacking gold

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

1,818. Posted:

"Alright Viper,I'll accept your Challenge!"

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,819. Posted:

" You know what... I accept." Gold blocks all attacks.

Edited on by Uriel_PikpikVII

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,820. Posted:

perfect! ganondorf launches an energy ball at the now defensless gold and an energy ball at gary hmm ... how did he block ...

Edited on by randomlypikachu