Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,221 to 14,240 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, I would normally train, or just move to the next gym leader".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

N goes into the bushes and puts his Illusion Suit on. He's Lawrence now. Lawrence "You guys head on, I'll have to wait for this gym to be rebuilt."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright Lawrence, take care".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: alrighty then... Heads off

meanwhile whitney has just finished selling her patented MooMoo milk and is now loading up her miltank, including young into a truck. - whitney: well we better start following them. i'd hate to disappoint that Giovanni after he got me out of jail. looks over at young as for you, i'll explain your purpose as we follow them.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where to next?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "See you guys later!" The new gym is then reopen. Lawrence "Yes!" Lawrence goes to the gym. He comes out later with the Feather Badge.

Seth J.r. "So, we're going back to Mossdeep? I believe that's where that Rocket Launch to find and catch Regigigas was done."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"They can't........why bother. They need top class trainers for that or something".

randomlypikachu

whitney: starts driving along the path that the others are taking ok little miltank, so heres the deal on why your here now. ya see Giovanni found out that your granddaddy Orochi had given you the task of killing him off. Giovanni thought that turning you into a miltank and capturing you would be a good way to get him out in the open. By next week your family should realize you've gone missing, and when that happens I'm gona contact your granddaddy and tell him where he can find you. Thats where Giovanni will be waiting. He's gona test out this powerful new pokemon he's got on his hands, and if everything goes well then your granddaddy won't be around anymore. Young: (hmph ... Giovanni clearly underestimates my grandfather. him and his seviper can ... wait a minute... I had his seviper! darnit where'd my pokeballs go!) he begins frantically looking around in every direction - whitney: if your looking for that not so little seviper your grandfather lent you, then i'm sorry to inform you of this - well not really sorry - but I have it now. young: (no!) whitney: anyway while we're waiting on this to go down, I got a personal mission I need to accomplish. getting revenge on that Anthony boy!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Everything is going normal now!", Ducklett"Quack (Nope)".

randomlypikachu

whitney: ehhehehe there he is aims a lazer cannon out the window and fire! fires the cannon that will turn Anthony into a miltank on contact

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh......wha!" Anthony jumps out of the way just in time. Anthony"Now what was..........oh no".

randomlypikachu

whitney: Fires about 20 more shots

SheldonRandoms

Anthony dodges the shots barely. Anthony"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU, I THOUGHT THEY LOCKED YOU UP OR SOMETHING!?!?!?!?!?!".

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't want to be a female again "

randomlypikachu

whitney: your gona be a female again and your gona like it! shoots the legs!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"WHY DOES EVERYBODY ALWAYS AIM THERE!!!!!!!!!" Anthony then transforms back into a Miltank. Anthony"Mooooooo (Great, I gained weight again, and now my clothes are ruined, my Mother won't like this........AH, MY POKEBALLS!!!!" Anthony grabbed of his Pokeballs (with the Pokemon inside) and handed them to Lawrence. Anthony"Moo (Hold these for a second)" Anthony then looks at Whitney and says some nasty things........

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence turns back into N. N "Okay." N transforms back into Lawrence, grabs a chair, a bag of chips and a soda and watches the fight.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

(In Pokemon talking mode). Ducklett"Anthony, you're a Miltank again, we can understand you......well we can, but now you can understand us!". Pikachu"That's right, now then, should we shock her again..........well actually, i'm hungry, let's find something to eat first Ducklett". Ducklett"Right, good luck Anthony" They look for something to eat. Anthony"Fine, i'll fight then!!!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

whitney: had to disappeare for a little while for unexplained reasons but is back now ok step ones over now step two! tosses a pokeball at Anthony

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.