General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 14,201 to 14,220 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

14,201. Posted:

Lawrence's Illusion suit comes off, revealing "Lawrence" as N. N "Oh no, this is the worst place...and it's not even Unova...what am I to in a place like this...Seth J.r., you have to help me! Everyone here hates me after betraying Team Plasma!" Seth J.r. "Well this is shocking...but whatever, Sceptile, hide us!" N and Seth J.r. hide.

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,202. Posted:

whitney: walks past their hiding spot in disguise selling her patented MooMoo milk now available at all major shopping districts in all regions. even the ones everyone forgets about because they're not part of the main franchise. MooMoo milk! get your patented MooMoo milk here!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,203. Posted:

Anthony"What happened Hearts?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,204. Posted:

hearts: team plasma created a city and just brought it up while removing fortree. also i should tell you this now. i think young might be a miltank... just a hunch though.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,205. Posted:

Anthony".........Did you say, Miltank!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

14,206. Posted:

N and Seth J.r. find Anthony and Hearts. Just then, the plasma screen comes on. Ghestis "Intruder alert! N the traitor and some kids have infiltrated Hoenn's Team Plasma City. Find the infiltrators and bring them back to Unova alive." Grunts "Yes sir!"

Edited on by WarioMan

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,207. Posted:

hearts: hehe well this is gona be fun. hey joker i know your job is still to follow us, so why don't you come out now and give us a hand? joker: comes out from behind a random building sure why not.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,208. Posted:

Anthony"It is indeed, how this will turn out will be.......I don't know".

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

14,209. Posted:

N and Seth J.r. "Oh, hey there, Anthony, Hearts and that other guy..." A Team Plasma Grunt spots N, Seth J.r. and Hearts. T. Plasma Grunt "We've found all of them!" A crowd of grunts surround the heroes.

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,210. Posted:

Anthony"You know the drill........."

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,211. Posted:

Joker: sends out a bannete - hearts: sends out a froslass

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,212. Posted:

Anthony sent out Wailmer and Combusken, they both then attack the grunts pokemon and the grunts.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,213. Posted:

froslass: starts up a hail storm - banette: uses shadow ball shot past the pokemon and straight towards the grunts

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,214. Posted:

Anthony"Just aim for the grunts, because they are weak!!!!"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

14,215. Posted:

N sends out his Tirtouga wearing a Squirtle costume. Seth J.r. sends out Sceptile. Sceptile and Tirtouga use Leaf Blade and Brine. The grunts dodged, but they get on a Helicopter. Grunts "We'll get you next time...and that's a promise, brats...and traitor...PLASSSSSSMA!" The grunts fly off.

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,216. Posted:

Anthony"So much has happened today.......maybe we should rest up for now?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,217. Posted:

joker: hmm ... that's disappointing. i didn't even get to turn you into a mega puts banette back in its pokeball

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

14,218. Posted:

N "Yeah...it's only wise we do so..." N and Seth J.r. go to sleep.

Edited on by WarioMan

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,219. Posted:

hearts: hm ... alright, but first lets get out of this crazy mixed up city. if we stay here they'll probably take us in our sleep. leaves the city and goes into the route nearby to sleep for the night

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,220. Posted:

Tooooo b continu