Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,201 to 14,220 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

N and Seth J.r. "Oh, hey there, Anthony, Hearts and that other guy..." A Team Plasma Grunt spots N, Seth J.r. and Hearts. T. Plasma Grunt "We've found all of them!" A crowd of grunts surround the heroes.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You know the drill........."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Joker: sends out a bannete - hearts: sends out a froslass

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony sent out Wailmer and Combusken, they both then attack the grunts pokemon and the grunts.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

froslass: starts up a hail storm - banette: uses shadow ball shot past the pokemon and straight towards the grunts

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Just aim for the grunts, because they are weak!!!!"

JunkosBoobies

N sends out his Tirtouga wearing a Squirtle costume. Seth J.r. sends out Sceptile. Sceptile and Tirtouga use Leaf Blade and Brine. The grunts dodged, but they get on a Helicopter. Grunts "We'll get you next time...and that's a promise, brats...and traitor...PLASSSSSSMA!" The grunts fly off.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So much has happened today.......maybe we should rest up for now?"

randomlypikachu

joker: hmm ... that's disappointing. i didn't even get to turn you into a mega puts banette back in its pokeball

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm ... alright, but first lets get out of this crazy mixed up city. if we stay here they'll probably take us in our sleep. leaves the city and goes into the route nearby to sleep for the night

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Derplett then used brave 4 times, and unleashed the ratings into wonderland place

Anthony"I'm awake, what's going on?"

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "I dreamt Team Plasma took over Fortree...wait, what is that Water Tower with that giant P on it?" People start to cut down trees on the route.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

hearts: it wasn't a dream seth, it actually happened.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yup, it's true, I know, so sorry".

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "No...how did I not let Lawrence challenge the gym leader...this is all my fault..." N "...(Should I tell him?...no, I want to keep it a surprise...)" Lumberjacks "We're building a new gym, don't worry."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, we won't worry ever".

randomlypikachu

hearts: so what are we gona do?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.