General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 14,181 to 14,200 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,181. Posted:

Anthony"Huh.....random blizzard, what's going on?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,182. Posted:

froslass: has covered the entire town in a blizzard from its attacks yet the drapion is still continuing its onslaught - hearts: your drapion is powerful i'll give you that much. low: i don't need you to tell me that. (... and i hate to admit it, but this froslass is way stronger than i expected... its one of those oddities isn't it? like grandfathers seviper... if that's true then im not gona be able to win this with just drapion alone) tosses down a smoke bomb and suddenly hes gone along with drapion

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,183. Posted:

Anthony"We gotta go check this out, I think I see smoke!" Anthony then runs somewhere.

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

14,184. Posted:

4th I can't sleep. .-. So I'm back, I guess.

As Winona is ready to come out of the backrooms of her gym again, a shadowy figure appears. Shadowy Figure "Hello there-" Winona "Halt! Stand back! I'm warning you!" Shadowy Figure "Ma'am, I was only going to make this simple, but you had to ruin this...Get in the van, there's candy, and I have a gun right up to your head." Winona "Okay................I'm so scared." Winona and the Shadowy Figure walk out of the backrooms, with the gun still up to Winona's head.

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,185. Posted:

hearts: hm ... froslass whats wrong? Froslass: (... i sense something strange happening at the gym.) - hearts: well lets go then starts heading off to the gym with froslass at his side and runs into Anthony Anthony lets get back to the gym, im pretty sure something is about to go wrong there.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,186. Posted:

Anthony"Right, let's go!" They run back.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

14,187. Posted:

Shadowy Figure "Lady Winona, you may not know it, but there are more than of me here." 2 other shadowy figures appear, who reveal themselves as members of the Unova's Shadow Triad. ST Member 1 "Lady Winona..." ST Member 2 "Will you..." ST Member 3 "Become a..." ST Member 1 "Shadow Triad member?" Winona "No, I refuse! I like how you call me lady and all, but I'm not evil." ST Member 1 "Then we shall destroy your town and claim it in the name of Team Plasma!"

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,188. Posted:

Anthony"Oh no, what's going on here, something is wrong!!!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,189. Posted:

hearts: hm manages to find them with a little direction from froslass sounds like we made it just in - Froslass: (somethings being shot from behind at Anthony.) hearts: Erika! kick anthonys legs now! Erika: really! does a hard kick to anthonys legs that cause him to fall down. just as this happened a beam shoots right passed where Anthony would've been standing ... did you just trick me into helping Anthony! hearts: yep.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,190. Posted:

Anthony"Wow, thank you Erika, you saved my life" Anthony then hugs Erika Anthony"You really do have a crush on me, don't you.........are you red again :P ".

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,191. Posted:

Erika: Kicks Anthony in the stomach to get him away. this somehow causes pain to his leg - hearts: can we focus on the problem at hand now?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,192. Posted:

Anthony"Right, right, just uh........making her mad and ready I guess".

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

14,193. Posted:

ST Member 1 "Oh no! Someone's here...we will be back though, lady Winona, so be prepared..." The Shadow Triad move to the entrance of the gym. Shadow Triad "...Leave. Or something bad will happen to you."

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,194. Posted:

Anthony"Or else what?"

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

14,195. Posted:

Shadow Triad "Or else it's the end for you in 3...2...1...Now." The entire city explodes, and out of the ground comes Team Plasma City. The explosion knocks the heroes out, but Seth J.r. and Lawrence wake up later on to see the new Team Plasma City,

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,196. Posted:

Hearts: had created a barrier out of needles to protect him from the majority of the explosion, he then opens up the barrier i need to find Anthony ...

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,197. Posted:

Anthony"Ow........what the heck just......."

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,198. Posted:

young: wakes up surrounded by miltank ... mooo? ... moo! (what happened ... wait why are are these miltank here! ... looks down at his hands and sees their now hoofs ... am i a ... - whitney: is looking out from a small hole underground in the nearby route well looks like Giovanni was right about what would happen. puts on a team plasma outfit and puts a wig on her pink hair hm, oh hi there your awake! id love to tell you about your purpose right now little guy but i got a business i need to run first. takes a large case of moomoo milk and leaves the hideout shes in - young: ... did she just say Giovanni ...

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,199. Posted:

Anthony"Oh man, that was intense, so much has happened".

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

14,200. Posted:

hearts: oh there you are finally finds Anthony