Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,261 to 13,280 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Counter with water gun!" Wailmer countered with water gun.

Just then, a person walked up to Skull Admin Dimentio. ?????"Excuse me, but I was looking for the gym, do you know where it is?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Geodude uses Rock Tomb again on Wailmer.

Dimentio "Um...right there. Dimentio points to the gym, across the street from the school. Just then, 4 Scientists come out of Devon Corp. Scientists "I can't believe they fired us!" Scientist 2 "Let's go join Team Insect! We'll show Devon Corp the error of their ways!" Scientists "YEAH!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

?????"Team insect, i've heard about them, just a bunch of bugs, hopefully somebody can squish them........huh, what are you doing here anyway, I saw you standing here, what are you doing?"

Anthony"Wailmer, finsih off Geodude with water!" Wailmer then used water gun again on Geodude.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Dimentio "Heck, I don't even know..." Dimentio's thoughts "Whew...that was close, at least he can't read my mind and know that I'm really trying to infiltrate them..."

Geodude faints. Roxanne "Go Nosepass!" Roxanne sends out Nosepass

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

??????"Are you spying on the people inside the gym, well how about we kill two stones with one.........bird type Pokemon, well that came out wrong. If you're in a group or team, then gather some of your reinforcements now, because while they're battling, we can get them in a trap, what do you say?"

Anthony"Hang in their Wailmer, water gun!" Wailmer used water gun on Nosepass.

JunkosBoobies

Skull Admin Dimentio "Okay, we attack Anthony and that other kid together. It's the perfect plan!" Skull Boss Joshua "So did you get them? Oh...so let me get this straight...you want to attack kids which could possibly report us to the police and get us locked up for the rest of our lives!....Need any help?"

Nosepass uses Rock Blast on Wailmer

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

?????"You should get some back up, they look strong, you should get alot of grunts out..........about enough so it'll decrease your numbers by alot.......that is, if your in a group or something, if not, then we attack them I guess".

Anthony"No, Wailmer return!" Wailmer fainted and Anthony then returned Wailmer. Anthony"Ducklett, get off my head and use bubblebeam!" Ducklett then used bubblebeam on Nosepass".

JunkosBoobies

Skull Leader Joshua "Okay, everyone back in Sootopolis, get to Rustboro right away! We have a change of plans that involves kidnapping two brats!" The rest of the grunts arrive in a Jumbo Jet from Sootopolis.

Nosepass faints. Roxanne "Here you go." Roxanne hands Anthony the badge and a TM.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

??????"Good, alot of you came now listen up, here's the plan........" Just then, out from the trees, team insect members released a bunch of bug pokemon from their pokeballs, and then they used stringshot to trap all the Team Skull grunts in a web trap. ???????"Now, phase two!" Then all of the Pokemon used sleep powder, putting the skull grunts to sleep. ??????"Great job insects, go now and round them up while they're trapped and sleeping" Then the team insect grunts capture all the team skull grunts that were there. ?????"Dang, I think they are coming out, oh well.........this is Team Insect Leader 1 here, we must get out of here now, we'll get those two later". Then they escape.

Anthony"Alright, I got my first Hoenn badge!"

JunkosBoobies

Skull Leader Joshua "You won't get away with this! Go Dusknoir! Use Flash, then Teleport!" Every last member of Team Skull then disappear. The scientists then ask to join Team Insect.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect Leader 1"Oh man, they got away with them......oh, yeah, I guess you four can join us, though try and betray us.........and well let's just say it won't end well for you (And of course, i'll have the last laugh in the end, just you wait team skull).

Anthony"I thought I heard something outside?"

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "It was probably nothing."

Team Skull teleport back to Sootopolis. Skull Leader Joshua "We'll have the last laugh, those little ******'s will wish they never messed with us! We're gonna deliver the first blow!" Team Skull then unleashes a Shadow Ball so big and powerful that it destroys Rustboro. Insect Scientist 1 "So how are we gonna get out of this mess?"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect Leader 1"This town isn't ours, so whatever, let's get out of here for now......." They all then leave.

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "Okay, if there are aftershocks, then it must be big."

The Scientists follow.

Skull Leader Joshua "We just destroyed an entire city, and they aren't afraid. Let's just call it a day and attack them again tomorrow."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect Leader 2 then appeared. Team Insect Leader 2"Are they trying to scare us or something?", Team Insect Leader 1"Nope, well we got them now". Team Insect Leader 2"Oh.......so you mean it worked". Team Insect Leader 1"Yeah......well anyway, let's return to our webs, and yes, if you're going sleep in webs, it's better then sleeping in beds". They all then return to the base.

Anthony"What's going on?"

JunkosBoobies

But they were at their lair in Sootopolis so they weren't 'captured'

Seth Jr "I don't know, the city was fine, then it was destroyed."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We better find out who did this!"

SheldonRandoms

Donuts!

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Donuts!

No, say the oath!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.