Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,281 to 13,300 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Donuts!

No, say the oath!

Toooo b continu!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Pikablu is cooked on a fresh bun, ready for Derplett's Dinner.

Seth Jr "Well, since this place is rubble now, we might as well move on to the next city."

Team Skull is back at their base in Sootopolis. Skull Boss Joshua "I'm disbanding Team Skull." Grunt 1 "Why?" Skull Boss Joshua "Because I have no choice. The Pokemon Bad Guys League wants us gone by tomorrow, otherwise they're gonna force us to disband. So goodbye to all of you." Every member of Team Skull leaves to live a normal life somewhere else. Joshua decides to become a corporate leader and a Steel and Dragon Type Trainer. Dimentio and Dimentia get a job as Gym Trainers in Snowpoint City in Sinnoh. And nobody knows what everyone else did.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

At job......so yeah, Derplett then eats Pikablu whole, and then he digested him, turning him into enery or whatever, meaning Pikablu can't return ever.

:Anthony:"Yeah......poor people, but lets go"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "Yeah." Seth Jr talks to some old guy named Mr. Briney. Mr. Briney "Hello, I hear you have the Rock Badge? I can help you get to Dewford Town! Come aboard my ship!" They set sail for Dewford Town. Seth Jr decides to go into Granite Cave and catches a Makuhita. Poochyena was transfered to Box 1.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"Nice catch Seth Jr".

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "Thank you." Seth Jr trains until he finds some guy named Steven. Steven "Hello. My name is Steven. I am one of the champions of this region, but I will not battle you now. Instead, I'll just say farewell and we'll meet again." Steven walks off. Seth Jr "I wonder what he meant by 'one of'..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"maybe by that, he means there was more then one champ here"

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"0r maybe he cloned himself, but you never know"

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "Maybe you're right." Just then, Treecko started to glow. He evolved into Grovyle! Seth Jr* Cool, I got a Grovyle!" *They head to the Gym, since there's nothing better to do in Dewford.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"Who's the gym leader?"

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Seth Jr "His name is Brawly. He's a championship...uh...kick...boxer." They walk into the gym, where a huge boxing ring is in the center.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"we'll then, lets kick this kick boxer......in the butt!"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used air slash

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett counters with air slash again.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.