General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 1,321 to 1,340 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,321. Posted:

Gold's sword begins to glow, forming a barrier that repels the mist. " This is no ordinary sword." Light technique one, Gale of the heavens a wind blows through the city, blowing away the mist.

Edited on by Uriel_PikpikVII

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,322. Posted:

"Wait Viper, Ducklett has a better plan, you should capture Ducklett, then whatever the wheel lands on is how you execute Ducklett and Doris, what do you say about that?" Ducklett then used Water gun in Seviper's mouth.

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,323. Posted:

Gold smashes the execution wheel.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,324. Posted:

ah light techniques? i only heard that theres 2 people in the world left that know any of those. i suppose that makes you one of them. this fight got worth more than creating a distraction all of a sudden. seviper spits out ducklet then uses poison sting

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,325. Posted:

Ducklett is now poisoned "Well that's my plan to save Doris, which failed bad, well Seviper, now take this" Ducklett then shakes Sevipers saliva off of his feathers and back onto Seviper "How do you like that huh.......darn, I just wasted my turn to attack, well Seviper, you might as well coil Ducklett" Ducklett then goes to Seviper and wraps himself with Seviper "now all you have to do is squeeze i guess"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,326. Posted:

hm looks at were the arrow is pointing to on the now broken wheel hmm it looks like its pointing too ... a half broke piece of the fed to a snorlax tile so thats what were going with! seviper is begining to coil ducklet while this goes on runs towrads gold punching the barrier around him causing it to break now then lets continue this.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

1,327. Posted:

Blue then uses a light technique on Viper

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,328. Posted:

Gold jams his sword into the ground and sends a psychic shockwave into the earth.

Edited on by Uriel_PikpikVII

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,329. Posted:

hm blocks blues attack with my other blade seriously both of you are the 2 that know these techniques? things are getting really good now.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,330. Posted:

"I don't know what to do now......Seviper, could you squeeze Ducklett until Ducklett changes colors and can't breath, I want to find my old trainer, so badly, maybe if he see's you swallowing me or something, then maybe he will save me.....................Ducklett is very confused right now"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,331. Posted:

hate to tell you charging up an attack while saying this but your old trainers been dead for years. well not literaly but ... i guess mentaly? would that be a word that works here.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,332. Posted:

"What are you saying...............How do you know Ducklett's old trainer, he was a great pokemon trainer, he had lot's of strong pokemon, he cared for us all.........even Ducklett......................." Ducklett then starts to close his eye's a little.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,333. Posted:

blame the people from 50 years ago if your upset about it.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,334. Posted:

"50 years ago, what are you talking about, Ducklett is not that old, and my old trainer, he's not that old, he was only 18, I think........WAIT, HOW DID DUCKLETT REMEMBER THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,335. Posted:

you dont remember the day the night was made do you? come on this has to meen something to you. 50 years ago? a giant cage to seal the evil? portals opening at random and inocents falling in? none of those things meen anything to you?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,336. Posted:

"Nope, Ducklett doesn't really have that much memories, the farthest thing Ducklett can remember is waking up in the forest one day, but Ducklett sometimes dreams about this man, who was my old trainer, when we first met.........................." Ducklett eyes begin to close a little bit more "all I want to do is see my old trainer again, if you know where he is, then can you please take me to him, and if you do that, then you can execute Ducklett if you want, i'll do anything you want, just to remember him more than Ducklett does now"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,337. Posted:

hate to tell you this .... but not really. your trainers more or less gone as far as his mental state goes, physicaly hes about half dead, and now hes just locked up with the other few who are like him. letting you see him is not going to happen. once again people 50 years ago blame them.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,338. Posted:

"What is this about 50 years ago you keep talking about, tell me, what is it, I want to know what happened to my old trainer, and if that was 50 years ago, then why is Ducklett so young?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,339. Posted:

50 years ago everyone believed the dark, ghoust, and poison types were all evil, so they wanted all of the pokemon with these types seperated from the rest of the world, so the night was created and all these types were forced to be sealed in there. it didnt work out quite like planned however, there was one major problem. the night during its early days randomly opened portals. these portals would usualy suck any humans in at random. now keep in mind the night wasnt made with the survival of humans in mind. no one expected a human to ever enter the night, no one even expected that there would be a way to enter the night. once this happend however we found out what happens to humans who enter, they either die, or they become ... whatever your trainer became. course theres me who ended up being a bit of an exception to these outcomes, but thats a diferent story altogther. as for your youth ... your a pokemon .-. you guys age pretty dang slowly.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,340. Posted:

"..........but..............he..........what was my old trainer doing in the night anyway, and where was Ducklett during all of this, and why has Ducklett lost lot's of my memories"