Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ah light techniques? i only heard that theres 2 people in the world left that know any of those. i suppose that makes you one of them. this fight got worth more than creating a distraction all of a sudden. seviper spits out ducklet then uses poison sting

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is now poisoned "Well that's my plan to save Doris, which failed bad, well Seviper, now take this" Ducklett then shakes Sevipers saliva off of his feathers and back onto Seviper "How do you like that huh.......darn, I just wasted my turn to attack, well Seviper, you might as well coil Ducklett" Ducklett then goes to Seviper and wraps himself with Seviper "now all you have to do is squeeze i guess"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hm looks at were the arrow is pointing to on the now broken wheel hmm it looks like its pointing too ... a half broke piece of the fed to a snorlax tile so thats what were going with! seviper is begining to coil ducklet while this goes on runs towrads gold punching the barrier around him causing it to break now then lets continue this.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gold jams his sword into the ground and sends a psychic shockwave into the earth.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

hm blocks blues attack with my other blade seriously both of you are the 2 that know these techniques? things are getting really good now.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

"I don't know what to do now......Seviper, could you squeeze Ducklett until Ducklett changes colors and can't breath, I want to find my old trainer, so badly, maybe if he see's you swallowing me or something, then maybe he will save me.....................Ducklett is very confused right now"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hate to tell you charging up an attack while saying this but your old trainers been dead for years. well not literaly but ... i guess mentaly? would that be a word that works here.

SheldonRandoms

"What are you saying...............How do you know Ducklett's old trainer, he was a great pokemon trainer, he had lot's of strong pokemon, he cared for us all.........even Ducklett......................." Ducklett then starts to close his eye's a little.

randomlypikachu

blame the people from 50 years ago if your upset about it.

SheldonRandoms

"50 years ago, what are you talking about, Ducklett is not that old, and my old trainer, he's not that old, he was only 18, I think........WAIT, HOW DID DUCKLETT REMEMBER THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

you dont remember the day the night was made do you? come on this has to meen something to you. 50 years ago? a giant cage to seal the evil? portals opening at random and inocents falling in? none of those things meen anything to you?

SheldonRandoms

"Nope, Ducklett doesn't really have that much memories, the farthest thing Ducklett can remember is waking up in the forest one day, but Ducklett sometimes dreams about this man, who was my old trainer, when we first met.........................." Ducklett eyes begin to close a little bit more "all I want to do is see my old trainer again, if you know where he is, then can you please take me to him, and if you do that, then you can execute Ducklett if you want, i'll do anything you want, just to remember him more than Ducklett does now"

randomlypikachu

hate to tell you this .... but not really. your trainers more or less gone as far as his mental state goes, physicaly hes about half dead, and now hes just locked up with the other few who are like him. letting you see him is not going to happen. once again people 50 years ago blame them.

SheldonRandoms

"What is this about 50 years ago you keep talking about, tell me, what is it, I want to know what happened to my old trainer, and if that was 50 years ago, then why is Ducklett so young?"

randomlypikachu

50 years ago everyone believed the dark, ghoust, and poison types were all evil, so they wanted all of the pokemon with these types seperated from the rest of the world, so the night was created and all these types were forced to be sealed in there. it didnt work out quite like planned however, there was one major problem. the night during its early days randomly opened portals. these portals would usualy suck any humans in at random. now keep in mind the night wasnt made with the survival of humans in mind. no one expected a human to ever enter the night, no one even expected that there would be a way to enter the night. once this happend however we found out what happens to humans who enter, they either die, or they become ... whatever your trainer became. course theres me who ended up being a bit of an exception to these outcomes, but thats a diferent story altogther. as for your youth ... your a pokemon .-. you guys age pretty dang slowly.

SheldonRandoms

"..........but..............he..........what was my old trainer doing in the night anyway, and where was Ducklett during all of this, and why has Ducklett lost lot's of my memories"

randomlypikachu

shouldnt that be clear at this point? a portal opened and he fell in, i was battling him at the time and fell in with him. i remember that battle clearly too, it was you and a pikachu against me and a seviper i managed to sneak out from the group of poison type pokemon that were being prepared to get sent into the night. i dont know why your memories are gone however, but i do know one thing.

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett........just wants to see..........his old trainer again........Viper, i'll do whatever it takes......please, just show me where he is" Ducklett then looks around "Hey.......where is........Gold and......Blue?"

randomlypikachu

... i got no idea... and no you wont be seeing your tainer anytime soon seviper uncoils and comes to my side but back to what i know, i know that this created the perfect distraction! tomarow your going to see something deadly, something that would make gardevoir when he became gardevoir-x seem like a little pathetic wurmple. good day hahahhahahaha! goes back in the night with seviper locking doors behind me oh and dont worry doris will be executed tomarow i wont forget about that.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.