General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 1,341 to 1,360 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,341. Posted:

shouldnt that be clear at this point? a portal opened and he fell in, i was battling him at the time and fell in with him. i remember that battle clearly too, it was you and a pikachu against me and a seviper i managed to sneak out from the group of poison type pokemon that were being prepared to get sent into the night. i dont know why your memories are gone however, but i do know one thing.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,342. Posted:

"Ducklett........just wants to see..........his old trainer again........Viper, i'll do whatever it takes......please, just show me where he is" Ducklett then looks around "Hey.......where is........Gold and......Blue?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,343. Posted:

... i got no idea... and no you wont be seeing your tainer anytime soon seviper uncoils and comes to my side but back to what i know, i know that this created the perfect distraction! tomarow your going to see something deadly, something that would make gardevoir when he became gardevoir-x seem like a little pathetic wurmple. good day hahahhahahaha! goes back in the night with seviper locking doors behind me oh and dont worry doris will be executed tomarow i wont forget about that.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

1,344. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Ducklett........just wants to see..........his old trainer again........Viper, i'll do whatever it takes......please, just show me where he is" Ducklett then looks around "Hey.......where is........Gold and......Blue?"

Blue returned to the Cold Cuts Galaxy, where she lives

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,345. Posted:

Ducklett falls to the ground, then he begins to cry "my old trainer............he was everything to Ducklett...............why......why did it all have to end............I must uncover the truth..........I must get stronger............I must recover my memories............I don't remember much........but.........I will find out what happened 50 years ago............also I must...............save my old trainer...........just like he..................saved me..........." Ducklett then fainted.

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

1,346. Posted:

I'm quitting the thread, I've missed on too much, but I'm not removing it.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

1,347. Posted:

Revives thread

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,348. Posted:

Ducklett is still on the ground where he fainted from being poisoned/coiled from Seviper.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,349. Posted:

while in my base at goldenrod i hear someone use a revive hm sounds like someones trying to revive the thread. i better respond in a typical villian fashion in my next post.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,350. Posted:

Ducklett is still there, he's not moving, but's this Ducklett is still alive, but all he wants to do is uncover the truth and find his old trainer.

AuthorMessage

Ernest_The_Crab

1,351. Posted:

Meanwhile, as Ducklett lies on the ground, the Bidoofs that feared him slowly take over the world starting with Goldenrod City. They offer fellow villains an ultimatum: join them or be assimilated.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,352. Posted:

... this is ... generaly anoying. opens a rifts to the night and thousands of honchkrow come out boys its time to eat honchkrows begin attacking, and atempting to eat the bidoof

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

1,353. Posted:

Leaf comes back from the Cold Cuts Galaxy

Edited on by PSI_King

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,354. Posted:

hello leaf, your just in time for the blood bath. anyone else want to come and watch too? gold, blue? anyone wana revive that ducklet so he can get in on this too? seriously anyone looking to meet their end today just step foward right now.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,355. Posted:

Gold puts the bidoofs in his Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace!

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,356. Posted:

Ducklett then suddenly wakes up "Huh.........what happened, who revived me, I don't feel fully healed, but no time for questions, I must take action" Ducklett then see's the Honchkrow trying to eat the Bidoof "Hang on there, Ducklett's gonna save you.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

1,357. Posted:

randomusername wrote:

hello leaf, your just in time for the blood bath. anyone else want to come and watch too? gold, blue? anyone wana revive that ducklet so he can get in on this too? seriously anyone looking to meet their end today just step foward right now.

Blue reveals that her real name is leaf

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,358. Posted:

ah, well either way looks like your all here in time to see a new "toy" ive been working on.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

1,359. Posted:

Gold eats a bagel with a bidoof cream cheese.

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,360. Posted:

"Well.......looks like the pokemon food chain kicked in gardevoir, I mean Gold, also Viper, where you the one who revived me, and what toy do you have for Ducklett"