Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,881 to 12,900 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

spades: ... actually theres torches hung up on the walls ... odd. stunning lack of pokemon in here too.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"...............well, what is this place, somebody must be here!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: after traveling deeper finds a huge open area with a giant air ship inside, and several team aqua members surrounding it - aqua grunt 5t2: intruders! sends out a skrelp

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Melody "Team Aqua? You're almost as bad as Team Rocket! Go, Carbink!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu go!" Pikachu runs out. Anthony"Pikachu, use thundershock!" Pikachu used thundershock on skrelp.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

skrelp: uses camouflage to turn itself into a rock type weakening the damage from Pikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, counter with water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun on skrelp. Anthony"Any other type you wanna turn into?"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald makes it to Cianwood City and looks for someone who knows about Boats. *Captain "Oh, you're looking for a boat? You've come to the right place then!" Ronald "Okay, so tell me...can I rent a speedboat?" Captain "Sure!" Ronald "Okay." Captain "Tell me when you're ready!" Ronald walks up cliffs to get to the Safari Zone. He eventually caves in and catches an Electabuzz.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Melody "Carbink, use Earth Power!" Carbink uses Earth Power on Skrelp.
My internet's messing up, so this is it for me tonight...

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You grunts can never beat us".

randomlypikachu

spades: hm ... notices two canons on the airship point towards them, the cannons then fire out some nets capturing everyone - grunt 5t2: hahahaha! now theres nothing you can do to stop us! spades: stop you from what? 5t2: well if you must know, soon we are going to launch up this airship and crash it into an underground tunnel near olivine. once this happens all the rockets will move out to olivine leaving all their other bases of operations almost completely defensless, one of these bases is in the near by cianwood city where we will - spades: gona stop ya right there, magma beat ya to it. 5t2: .... ok new plan, we're going to cianwood city and were gona attack magma from the air! they wont see it coming! the grunts all begin boarding the airship leaving our heroes behind trapped in the nets

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We can easily cut through this, unless they made it uncut-able or something".

randomlypikachu

spades: i donno, these strings feel kinda like metal ... is it just me or is this net getting tighter? notices that the net is starting to wrap around everyone

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh boy, do we have a big enough Pokemon that will somehow break through this because it's big, or can we dig through it?".

JunkosBoobies

Ronald gets off the rental boat and goes into the cave, seeing a Trap. Ronald "Quilava, Flame Wheel!" Quilava uses Flame Wheel on the rope, cutting through it. Ronald "Now let's go!" In 20 Minutes, everyone is in Cianwood City as the last few minutes of daytime quickly go by.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

spades: hops off the boat alright its time to .... that's odd ... wheres the magma and aqua grunts ... this place seems just fine actually.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And no leg kicking, that's for sure."

randomlypikachu

a mysterious leg shoots out from the sand striking Anthony in the leg, afterwards Erika climbs out of the sand - Erika: I cant believe you guys left me!
spades: so ... am I the only one bothered by the extreme lack of craziness.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ahhhhh, nope (my leg), because the only crazy thing here is Erika".

randomlypikachu

sorry but im gona have to leave right now, i'll be back tomorrow.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.