Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,861 to 12,880 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Derplett gets Derplett day, week, month, year, tacos, etc

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Toastrio needs no support, for he is toaster dugtrio.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm ready to stop them!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melody "So am I!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Great.............say, who's driving this boat?"

randomlypikachu

spades: hops off the roof of the boat well diamonds was driving the boat but he seemed tired so I told him I'd do it. I got bored though, so I went back to sleep.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melody "So... nobody's steering this thing?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"we're gonna..........huh!?!" just then, Ducklett grabbed the wheel and began to steer the boat. Anthony"Good job Duck........." but then Ducklett steered the boat into the wrong direction, and was about to hit a nearby island, Anthony"never mind".

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then somehow drives the boat on the island. causing some damage. Anthony"Great, we're stuck, and the boat is damaged, what do we do now?.........Also, I got no idea where we are".

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: sorry if I don't respond much, internets giving me trouble today >_<

spades: well ... its an island .... that's something ... I see whirlpools in the distance

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This wouldn't had happened if only you kept steering the boat...........great, what's with the whirlpools?"

TsunamiSensei

Melody " Could we be on one of the whirlpool islands?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

spades: I guess we are. diamonds: comes out of some wreckage what happened to my boat! spades: this is no time to worry about the boat and who may or may not be responsible for its crashing. how are we gona get off this island?

JunkosBoobies

"I'm going to get help. For now though just relax." Ronald hops on his Gyarados and surfs off into the distance, where a town can be seen.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Should we search around a bit, maybe there's a legendary Pokemon here or something?"

randomlypikachu

spades: hm sure walks towards a cave he noticed on the island

TsunamiSensei

Melody " A cave, good. I may have seemed strong in that last battle, but Carbink and Rhyhorn are my only pokemon. I hope I'll find something to catch in here."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I have my Growlithe with me, do we have a light, or do we have a flashlight or something?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.