General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 12,501 to 12,520 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,501. Posted:

Anthony"My Mom's the only parent I got left, I have't seen my Dad in years, no one has, all I really know about him is that he was a great Pokemon trainer"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,502. Posted:

ghost: oh your that kid! hearts: (oh no!) makes a call while whispering ghost is about to mess up everything, we need to get rid of him as fast as possible! do something anything! before ghost: your dads on mt.silver, if you beat the pokemon league you'll be sure to find him. hearts: ...gah, too late...just get rid of him anyway, really I don't even care if it kills the continuity at this point just...just get rid of this ghost. a very large explosion is made, briefly obliterating the fourth wall, the ghost busters, and luigi come in and have a battle to see who can take out this ghost, after about 2 hours the ghost busters win and go back through the fourth wall. everything then continues as normal. - hearts: ......well...that sure was something...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,503. Posted:

Anthony"I thought I just saw the greatest crossover ever.................but what was that about Mt.Silver.............Hearts, what's going on?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,504. Posted:

hearts: I got no idea .... hey look at this cool piece of string shows Anthony this really cool looking piece of string

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,505. Posted:

Anthony"Where did you get that from, a box, your belly button, tell me what's happening now!"

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

12,506. Posted:

RANDOM LORDJUMPMAD ATTACK

(Everyone pokemon in the thread lose 10 & 1/2 health points, because LordJumpMad attack with fractions!)
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

12,507. Posted:

Comes out of her pokeball to stop LordJumpMad
Untitled
Uses tail whip

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,508. Posted:

hearts: well... truth be told your dad isn't allowed to leave mt.silver.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,509. Posted:

Anthony"Alright, at least I know he's alive (I always knew he was alive), but why can't he leave?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,510. Posted:

hearts: that my friend is something im afraid your not ready to hear yet.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,511. Posted:

Anthony"Is this because I need to become a better Pokemon Trainer as well, once I see my father again, he'll want to battle me, that makes sense, and that must be the reason right?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,512. Posted:

hearts: .... sure... so I guess we head out tomorrow then! sleeps on a bed of needles for tonight

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,513. Posted:

Anthony"Yeah...........right, let's go get some rest now" Anthony then goes to sleep.

Tooooo b continu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,514. Posted:

:)

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,515. Posted:

x-x cant be on today, sorry

1 second edit later: .... ok apparently I can be on after all XD

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,516. Posted:

Anthony"So, now what?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,517. Posted:

hearts: I suppoe we'll be heading out to the next city..... sees the Giovanni people just wandering around ....I still would like to know the whole point of them being placed here though ...

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,518. Posted:

Anthony"Maybe the next town will give us answers"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,519. Posted:

hearts: hm hops on a skateboard and rides off to the next city

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,520. Posted:

hearts: hm hops on a skateboard and rides off to the next city