Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,361 to 12,380 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

joker: fine, well ant isn't it obvious whats going on here?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go on........."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

joker: hm I guess ace wasn't around long enough to teach you about it...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"About what, and where is Ace anyways?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

joker: slaps Anthony in the face with erikas fist, and instead of anthonys face its his leg! joker then smiles don't ask me that again. anyway its clearly a ghost illusion.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ow.......alright, alright...........so uh........who do you think is causing the illusion?"

randomlypikachu

joker: crouches down and squeezes pikachus cheeks its Pikachu ... no ...not this time anyway. im not sure what ghost out there is strong enough to pull this particular illusion off on such a large scale, but that's not what im concerned about anyway.

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu(My cheeks have been pinched, he's starting to suspect everything, must act..........pika), Anthony"So uh.........my mother, what now?"

randomlypikachu

joker: hush continues squeezing pikachus cheeks like he was a squeaky toy im thinking out loud. what im concerned about it is motivation, tugs on pikachus tail what reason would a ghost pokemon have to do something so entertainingly bizarre.

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu then used thundershock on Joker, Anthony"Well.........Giovanni, there were clones of him, so that means Giovanni might be involved in this.......but then my mom, so perhaps i'm involved in this, or maybe the ghost is............my fathe.....no wait, he's not a ghost pokemon yet, I know he's out there!"

randomlypikachu

joker: electricity bounces off his skin and hits Anthony and several fake Giovannis hahahaha your fun pulls on pikachus ears

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu(At this rate, he will put off my ears), *Anthony" I don't think Pikachu likes that........also are those clones coming towards us?"

randomlypikachu

joker: not quite, whatever pokemons doing this is making after images of his illusion, and it looks like those are whats coming towards us.starts tugging on ducklets wings

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"...........quack! (ready for action!" Ducklett then used water gun on Joker, Anthony(That can't well for me)........anyway, what happened to my mother, WHERE IS SHE!?!"

randomlypikachu

joker: opens up his mouth and starts drinking the water oh your a thoughtful little guy aren't ya pats ducklet on the head, but a bit too hard to a point where its uncomforting anyway your mom could be any of these Giovanni's

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"..........well alright then"

randomlypikachu

joker: now we do what anyone in this bizarre situation would be forced to do...we watch until something important happens. pinches a certain spot on Anthony's body forcing him into a sleep. joker then bounces off somewhere

SheldonRandoms

To Be Continued

SheldonRandoms

Quack

randomlypikachu

fake Giovanni: kicks Anthony in the leg waking him up Anthony what did you do!?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.