Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 121 to 140 of 14,718

LzWinky

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

@Chrysalis @Machamp_King Thanks for the gifts, Ducklett is pleased

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RainbowCrasher

I GIVE YOU ALL PONIES.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

Magikarp3

I pick -

ah, who am I kidding.

I set up an inflatable pool in the corner, and then splash. Forever.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Ketchupcat

Diglett is thankful for everyone's support, except for amazing popo_man, whose metroids stole his thunder AND his life force

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

RainbowCrasher

We trained a electrode to explode on command. We throw at machamps army
Truce over

RainbowCrasher

I used to hate mewtwo. Till he took an electrode's explosion to the knee >:3

randomlypikachu

seviper i choose you! hehehe things are gona get a lot more ... toxic hehehehe you can tell im evil because of my sinister giggling and poison type puns >:3 hehehe now seviper use lick! seviper licks everyone >:3 step one complete runs off into the night waiting patiently to strike again

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

RainbowCrasher

Made it rain Antidote.

randomlypikachu

no! comes out of the night antidote! that ruins every aspect of my first plan! hehehehe luckily a good evil mastermind always has backups hehehe plan 2 start! teaches seviper flamethrower then has seviper set viridian forest on fire >:3 step one complete. now dont any of you screw this one up >.> if you do, well. lets just say what happens will come as a shock ... a venoshock ... i need to find better poison type puns .-. back to hiding in the night!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett uses BubbleBeam and puts out the fire in viridian forest.

Untitled

U Mad @randomusername?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Geonjaha

RainbowCrasher wrote:

5: No unjustified removal of the thread. Anyone participates if they want to, even mods.

I think we all know how that ended last time though... (spoiler: Rule 5 was broken).

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

TheKingOfTown

Why are you people alive? I used thunderbolt on everyone.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SheldonRandoms

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Why are you people alive? I used thunderbolt on everyone.

Your attacked missed Ducklett, and you said "people" we are not people, we are Pokemon, so that means your attacked missed.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett wants a hug.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.