Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 141 to 160 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett feels the hug that Diglett gave to him with his arms, that he has.

Also do you like the new shoes that Ducklett gave to Diglett for saving Christmas?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RainbowCrasher

@SheldonRandoms No trolling, you're close to getting banned from this thread, k.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

TheKingOfTown

Okay, I use thunderbolt on all the Pokemon here. Now they're all dead.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

randomlypikachu

returns from the night only to see my fire has been put out seriously -.-" im starting to get a feeling that you guys dont want my plans to succede. unfortunantly for you im gona take it up a notch! lights the forest on fire again then goes back to the night and comes out with a chair and soda thats right, this time im gona stay on the battle field! (dun dun dun!!!) sits down and starts sipping meh soda lets see someone stop my fire now that im on the scene! >:3 oh yea i need to a make poison pun before i finish ... anyone who opposes this plan will feel my sting ... my poison sting, hehehe ... sighs i need less forced puns

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ok Seviper, you leave Ducklett no other choice then, I call in friends to put out the fire, and Ducklett (me) is going to have to battle you since your'e evil, but Ducklett (me) asks first why are you doing this, and even let's you get in the first attack if you want to battle Ducklett (me).

@RainbowCrasher I'm not trying to troll, I haven't done to much role-plays so i'm still a noob at this, if this is because I added troll face to that one comment, then let me know and i'll remove it.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@SheldonRandoms why am i doing this ... why am i doing this!? i'll tell you why im doing this! i ... was .... bored.. thats about it .-. i live out in the night nothing really happens there, it gets boring. then i saw all this going on, and i thought "oh this is a good opurtunity for evil i think i'll just come up with a few plans here umm ok that seems like enough, here i come everybody" and here i am. thats basicaly why im doing this. oh, and there didnt seem to be a villian or at the very least a dedicated one, so i figured "hey thats untouched territory i can get in on." anyway guess its time to fight now, if ya make it interesting for me, this ol' poison type might be willing to tell ya a tale about himself i like to call it my ... poison tail.. hehehe sighs these puns aren't getting any better ATTACK coils around ducklet then slashes at the back of ducklets head with my poison tail

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

LzWinky

Bidoof used Surf!! Everyone dies! >:3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TheKingOfTown

But Pikachu is strong against water.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SheldonRandoms

I'm now poisoned and can't move, this looks like the end, then Ducklett uses ice beam and freezes Sevipers head, freeing Ducklett from Seviper's coil, and while Seviper's head is still frozen, Ducklett uses rest and then is now healed and cured from poison, but is now asleep, completely open and defenseless.
Untitled
Ducklett is dreaming about playing maracas

LzWinky

FLEXING TIME!!

Untitled

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

RainbowCrasher

I think i might have to shut this thread down, way to many people got off topic, trolling was widespread and @LZBirdboi that picture might be the icing on the cake. Unless u say otherwise. Give me 3 reasons to keep this thread alive , otherwise I'll call @theblackdragon to destroy it. You have until tomorrow.

LzWinky

Here's a better idea. Go back to page 1 and hit "delete topic" if you don't want it up anymore

RainbowCrasher

Nahh, theblackdragon needs more destruction. Bsides, still a day left XP

RainbowCrasher

here black dragon...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.