Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

But the Honchcrow that has Ducklett escaped from the attack with Ducklett and brought him to Seviper "Hello Viper, I thought I'd just fly in, so what's this Honchcrow going to do to me now,I hope he gives me a gift"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hes gona feed you to seviper when this is all over.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"Well at least you keep your henchmen doing things" Honchcrow then pecks Ducklett.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold gets back up and punches Viper in the throat.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Honchcrow avoids the ice beam and flies away with Ducklett

randomlypikachu

ugh pulls back a little your gona pay for that one grabs your head and slams my head into your face

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Honchcrow avoids the ice beam and flies away with Ducklett

You sound like you want to die, Ducklett
Are you CRAZY?!

"No, Honchcrow has captured Ducklett and has flew off with Ducklett, if nobody saves Ducklett, then Honchcrow will feed Ducklett to Seviper"

randomlypikachu

... speed it up honchkrow!

TsunamiSensei

Staggers " You have to try harder than that" Smashes into Viper's chest with my elbow.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Reuniclus punches honchcrow and rescues ducklett.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett is here, now then, is this the gift.........Gold, oh no, what happened, Seviper, tell me now!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

punches you in the stomach then kicks you right in the face knocking you back pull out your blade, your gona need it if this is the best you can do with your fists. seviper dont say a word!

SheldonRandoms

"Come on Seviper, tell your friend Ducklett, I promise I won't tell anyone..........Gold, are you alright, do you need Ducklett's help?"

randomlypikachu

what the backflips over blue then kicks blue into gold thats was a dirty move! i like your style maby you could work for me one day if you wise up and stop working with these two.

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett will attack you now for hurting Gold" Ducklett then uses air slash on Seviper's trainer.

TsunamiSensei

Gold creates two daggers and stabs Viper in the kidneys.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.