Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ooo all of you got nasty punches gold back to the ground before he makes his attack makes contact but i end up taking direct hits from the other two attacks ugh ... still nothing to compared to what ive dealt with before. i must admit i love the effort on all your parts but its pretty pointless im only here to buy time, and so far its worked out wonderfully.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"You too go after Viper the trainer, i'll go after the snake, now then, your move"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

seviper uses toxic on the ducklet while i wait for gold or blue to make their next attack

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gold throws one of the daggers at Viper.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

moves my face right infront of the dagger causing it to deflect off my mask

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used Brave Bird on Seviper, knocking him off the mountain, but Ducklett then grabs his tail and keeps him from falling "I believe you and I can be friends when this is all over, also I would never kill another pokemon like that, well I guess it's your turn now"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ducklet suddenly starts to drop because he is unable to carry the weight of seviper oh ducklet i got a suprise for you points to seviper and shows that it's really been doris disguised as seviper the whole time

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then begins to blush and cry a little as he hugs Doris "DORIS, I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU, WHY DID YOU DO THIS, WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?" Ducklett and Doris then fall off the mountain.

TsunamiSensei

Gold runs up to Viper and uses all of his power to fire a point blank hyper beam.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

no! acient hammer and hyper beam combined hit me causing my mask to fall off revealing my face to be twisted in a mixture of purple and black with most of the skin around my lips melted off, and one of my eyes missing fool poisonous gas starts spewing out of my mouth theres a reason i have that mask on! poison begins to kill the mountain and make it dissolve dammit a path to the night opens under my feet causing me to fall in with the path locking quickly afterwards

TsunamiSensei

Gold grabs Blue and uses what was left of his power to warp them to Castelia City. When they arrive, Gold passes out.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

As Doris is getting sucked back into the portal, Ducklett is still hugging her, then they both go back into the night.

randomlypikachu

doris quickly tosses ducklet back out with a note saying stay out of the night or die trying to get back in while im putting on a new mask hmph that was working out so well too ...

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then falls and hits the ground, then gets up and see's Gold "Gold, why would Doris do something like this, also she handed me this note saying stay out of the night or die trying to get back in"

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett then falls and hits the ground, then gets up and see's Gold "Gold, why would Doris do something like this, also she handed me this note saying stay out of the night or die trying to get back in"

That was viper that handed you the note

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

That was viper that handed you the note

"Nope, it was Doris, she was disguised as Seviper, and also broke Ducklett's heart "

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then finds Gold and Blue passed out "Oh no, Gold, wake up, please"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.