Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"What's your plan Gold, tell Ducklett please?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"What's your plan Gold, tell Ducklett please?"

"If we can get to twist mountain, one of my forner generals can get me a vanillish."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett can fly you to twist mountain"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hmph well viper wants to stop gold summons my honchkrow army to keep ducklet out of the skies while i have an army of muks and doris on the ground to the path of twist mountain leaving myself to wait at the top if they make it through

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

" Okay Blue, go to Hoenn and request a torchic from Professor Birch. Ducklett, get ready to fly!"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

An army of Absol arrive to combat the muk.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

honchkrows do your job now! about 10 honchkrows surround ducklet mid flight and attack him with aerial ace

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gold makes a dash with his psychic katana to get to the entrance of twist mountain.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"There's to many Honchkrow up here, don't worry Gold, i'll keep you safe" Ducklett then brings Gold to the middle of twist mountain, then he fly's off "you still got Electrike with you, i'll try and hold of these Honchkrow for you" Ducklett then leads the Honchkrow out of Gold's way, but one of the Honchkrow grabs him with his beak, then all the Honchkrow fly to the top were Serviper is.

TsunamiSensei

My Sigilyph air force comes in to fight back the honchcrow.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gold reaches Viper and jams his katana into the ground. " Let's settle this like men." Gold enters a fighting stance.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

"Blue, help Ducklett!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

no blades huh? you might come to regret that later walks towards gold not even bothering to make a fighting stance

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

Ducklett, use Air Cutter on Viper!

A Honchcrow then pecks Ducklett, preventing him from attacking.

TsunamiSensei

Gold spin kicks Viper when he gets in range.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

grabs your leg right before you make contact that was good, but it wasnt good enough tosses you behind me and kicks you right before you land on the ground causing you to be kicked into the side of the mountain

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.