Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,421 to 10,440 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

After a few minutes of tweaking later
Frank pulls out an advanced version of the gun
Frank: Finished!

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

JunkosBoobies

Grunt "Idiots,Dumbest fools in the world. You're useless,Might as well make you pay...Kyoto,One of our new Executives,Made this!"
The Grunt takes out a Rocket Bomb
Grunt "Oh God,I've said too much!"
Suddenly,Edmond,The guy that gave Anthony the FakeBadge?,Enter's the room
Edmond "Team Rocket,Could you Please keep it down? I'm trying to get some Shut eye!"
Grunt "Only if you beat me in a Battle!"
The Grunt sends out Koffing,And Edmond sends out Glaceon. Glaceon 1 Hit-KO's Koffing

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

FrancisvonBacon

[quote=NoUsernameHere]@Sheldon Thank you,I have to use a Wii U,My only way of being able to post. (Because the 3DS Browser Sucks. u_u)
It doesn't suck, how do you think I post here.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"These grunts are annoying.........hey, you Edmond, you gave me a fake badge!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Edmond "Yes yes,I accidentally put all Joke Badges in my Bag's Badge Pocket. This is the real deal,Unless I accidentally lost my memory and put all the Joke Badges in the bag again."
Edmond takes out a Real,Shiny,and Completely Normal Soul Badge,Then gives it to Anthony

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But I have the real soul badge already....."

JunkosBoobies

Edmond "Well,What was the use of this then?"
Edmond throws the Badge in the Trash
Edmond "I'll leave now."
Edmond walks out of the Room

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Anyway................well, i'm going too sleep now" Anthony then goes too sleep.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up (and Ducklett revives the thread), Anthony"I'm awake........so what's happening now?"

@NoUsernameHere I made your villager character close up, how does it look?

JunkosBoobies

@Sheldon Looks good. Do you have a Backloggery? If you had one,It'd be helpful,So you could PM Me the Picture.

Lucy "Well...What's your Next Pokemon? Me and Gloom are getting tired of waiting."

Terry "I hear music..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

D-leon: finaly decides to send out haunter next

4th wall break: sorry I disappeared yesterday, some things were happening and I didn't have time to get back on x-x

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, are you gonna do something now?!?"

randomlypikachu

haunter: strikes back with shadow ball

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What is it?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.