Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,401 to 10,420 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: anyway the information written about Cyrus is pretty short. it just mentions Cyrus taking over team rocket because of some dream he had... something about being trapped in another world with a very powerful Pokémon..

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

The Folder takes Terry to more Folders: Team Rocket Picture's Folder,Rocket News,and a Top Secret Folder. Terry clicks "Top Secret",And leads him to Leon's Plans
Terry "Hmm...I think there's more than Plans in here..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"A dream, he did that because of a dream, really, I wonder what that dream could have been about?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank pulls out a fold-up gun
Frank: Whoever has my gun can keep it, I don't need it.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

JunkosBoobies

Terry "A Dream,Eh?"
Terry continues to look through the Folders,And sees pictures of Ace,Anthony,Brandon,Terry,Michael,Brock,Mike,Frank,Melodie,Lucy,Holly,and Erika

Fourth Wall-Break Is that list good,Or do I need to make changes?

Lucy "Hurry up and Make Your Move,Before I change my mind."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: hm *looks on the usb and sees a lot some other information that reads "terminate file during next update" and another message that reads "promotion for whoever can capture this man"

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: How does he have pictures of me?

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: yea I think that list has everyone.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I know Frank, it's kinda creepy"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Anthony, do you still have that gun I gave you?

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"...oh yeah, I still have it"

JunkosBoobies

Terry looks at Leon's plans
Terry "Wow,This guy's insane."
One of the plans is to Steal Team Plasma's Plans,By building a Flying Ship exactly like Team Plasma's,But instead of the Plasma Logo,It has the Rocket Logo

@SheldonRandoms I have a Request for you. Since you're good at Editing (And Making Pics),I would like for you to Crop my Villager Avatar to make it look up close. :3

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Let me see it.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"A flying ship, well if they build a flying ship, then we'll go on it and.......run away from the canonballs"

@NoUsernameHere I use Microsoft paint (or just paint, whatever paint that comes with your computer) to create my avatars, but i'll see what I can do.

JunkosBoobies

@Sheldon Thank you,I have to use a Wii U,My only way of being able to post. (Because the 3DS Browser Sucks. u_u)

Lucy "I'm giving you 10 More Minuites."

Terry "That's all...Nothing else..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

D-leon: gengar nightshade! now! gengar: uses nightshade

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Man, I wonder how they afford these things?"

randomlypikachu

ace: bake sales :l

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Curse you bake sales, your the reason why team rocket and all of these evil people can do things!!!"

JunkosBoobies

Gloom finishes Gengar off with SolarBeam

Terry "Well,They are ri-"
A Rocket Grunt enters the room
Grunt "Fools...Bake Sales...That the best you could come up with?"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.