Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,401 to 9,420 of 14,718

Chaotix

chaos throws up on anthony "HACKK!! haoeoeonhph........

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Betelgroose

Joe - not so fast!
A hoard of ratattas blocks Anthony from leaving

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Chaotix

Chaos "Herboplhfgehkeeeeee.........Vommits on Joe "Hahhh.........al...........pital.........hospital........please........Vommits more

Edited on by Chaotix

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then jumps over the ratattas, Anthony"Like that would have stopped me, haha!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Joe - you're going to fight me whether you like it or not?!?!
A rattata takes one of Anthony's pokeballs
Joe - you really going to leave without this?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

Chaotix

Chaos "hospital...........help...........HACKKK!!!repiod.............BLARRAHHH!!!! Falls out of anthony's arm into the mouth of a victrebell headfirst

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Bah............fine, i'll battle you, so be it, go Gloom!" Anthony released Gloom, Anthony"Use sleep poweder on all of those Rattata's" Gloom then used sleeppoweder on all of the Rattata's, making them sleep, Anthony"I know that you're not gonna use a Rattata, so come on, let's battle!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Chaotix

Chaos inside of victreebell "mmmmm.......phhmmm........hmmm.......MMM!!!! hlp.....

Betelgroose

Joe makes a swiping motion with his hand and a hoard of ratattas bring Chaos back to town
Joe sends out Persian

Chaotix

Chaos wakes up somewhere dark "Yawn......Huh? Where am I? I'm thirsty after having to drink victrebells acid! Hello!! Anyone?

MrsPickles

mike sends out charmander I've got you Anthony! mike winks again at Joe

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Gloom, Acid!" Gloom used acid on Persian, poising it, Anthony"Off to a good start"

Betelgroose

Joe - you aren't supposed to interfere! Off with you!
Rattatas carry away Mike

Chaotix

Chaos "hello? PLease? SOMEBODY?! (Sigh) Huh?" Spots a ratata in the corner" Hey, little guy! Is that Anthony's pokeball? Takes it from the ratata I'll just......throw it against the wall!! Broke the ball That idiot never helped me!! Pets the ratata

Betelgroose

Joe - Persian use swift!
Persian uses swift on Gloom

randomlypikachu

darkrai: Is on the legendary plain looking at all this hahahahaha looks like the humans are having quite a bit of fun today. perhaps i should join them! jirachi: would normaly be keeping darkrai from doing this but has been forced into a deep nightmare filled sleep - darkai: well world here i come once again begins making his way towards everyone

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

The mere presence of Gloom makes Melodie faint.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

And from the Pokeball was Patrat

Anthony"Go, Gloom, use absorb" Gloom then absorbed some of Persians health

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.