Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,381 to 9,400 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"I wonder if that guy came out of the water" Anthony then goes back to the safari zone,Anthony"He'll be fine, at least he got the Pokeball..............I think" Anthony then carries Chaos somewhere.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Joe - hey you carrying the boy! Got any spare change?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I barley have Pokedolloars, if I keep giving out Money, i'll be poor, sorry" Anthony then walks away"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Joe - foolish boy!
Joe does a weird animal screech and a bunch of normal type pokemon carry him and Anthony into the forest

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what", Ducklett" Quack (What, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what)"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Did that hobo just summon a bunch of pokemon!?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes Melodie..............he did"

Betelgroose

Joe - what's wrong, you look confused! Don't you know Team Rocket has it out for you? I'm Joe the first trainer in the MoE, I am the master of normal type pokemon!

Chaotix

Chaos starts sputtering and throws up water on Anthony Chaos: Pbbit murfpburr..........

Edited on by Chaotix

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

MrsPickles

mike wakes up and sees Joe and his army of normal Pokémon don't worry Anthony, I'll help mike winks at Joe, discreetly

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moe?"

Chaotix

Chaos Gachaso......sausage........voltorb..........walnut coming out of miltank...........starfy ionb;onegahfhack!!!! heweee.......

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Betelgroose

Joe face goes blank
Joe - Dylan forgot to tell you!
Joe starts talking angrily to himself
Joe - well a quick explanation, we are a highly trains group each member only trains a certain type if pokemon! We work for team rocket!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey man, are you alright............oh, and also, what do you plan to do now?"

Chaotix

Chaos AGGGHH!!! I need a flerb.......Starts coughing up water and snot on anthony "HAck.........help......GAHUDICK!!

Betelgroose

Joe picks up his pokegear
Joe - this isn't a good time, I've already begun the plan! Make this quick!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You could have came back up if you needed air..........well then, i'm out of here" Anthony then tries to get away.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.