Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,661 to 8,680 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

brock: morning anthony. is looking at a picture of the former pewter nurse joy ...
gloom: slips while shooting out acid at kakuna

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

MrsPickles

kakuna is at low health kakuna return... go charmander!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

referee: calls a stop to the battle excuse me good sir, but substituting pokemon is not allowed in this gym. you'll have to continue with kakuna. - erika: actualy i'll allow it. referee: why? erika: we're running out of time referee: oh ...you meen? erika: yea... checking the back entrances while saying this that time. referee: alright, this will be allowed lets the match continue

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up, but quickly returns to sleep.
4th wall break Sorry, I've been really busy lately.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

MrsPickles

mike sorry, I didn't know about the rule, charmander, use smoke screen

MrsPickles

MrsPickles

The blinded gloom trips more with the smoke covering it's vision

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

gloom: ... looking around the smokescreen but cant find the charmander so it randomly starts shooting out its acid
4th wall break: its alright

MrsPickles

meanwhile the bug catcher walks in hey, have you guy finished yet- acid hits the bug catcher GAAAHHH IT BURNS!!!!! the bug catcher runs away

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"............oh dear"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

mike that poor gloom is going to hurt itself... GLOOM HATER!!!!!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

erika: hey your the one who caused this your the gloom hater! runs up to kick his leg but acidently kicks anthonys leg cus of the smoke screen while gloom finaly hits charmander with acid

MrsPickles

gloom is out of PP! charmander use... wait a minute..

• the smoke clears to reveal that gloom fainted from all of the slipping and falling*
    oh by he way here you go Anthony
    mike gives Anthony steel leggings*

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Are you kidding me, stupid smoke screen, why did there have to be a smoke screen, also Erika, you could have tripped on one of the Pokemon, but instead, you aimed for my leg, how did you find my leg, oh man..............ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, it's the same leg, you kicked the same leg twice, do you have something against me, I have a Gloom, I have a Gloom..............stop it, just stop, it hurts so much, why does this keep happening to me, why does this keep happening to MY LEG!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

erika: oh im sorry ...sorta >.> i was aiming for the other dudes leg...a legs a leg i guess though, so this works! walks back to her side of the gym and sends out vileplume next who opens with a sunny day

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!?!?!?!"

MrsPickles

Charmander uses ember. a critical hit! it's super effective! 1 hit KO.

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

eirika: .... thats it..go...victreebel! sends out her victreebel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.