Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,681 to 8,700 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Victreebel doesn't stand a chance.............I think"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

eirka: thats where your wrong... victreebel! use sleep powder victreebel: puts the charmander to sleep with sleep powder although fire fang causes it to lose a lot of its own health

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

MrsPickles

Mike smiles and pulls out the yoyo. The victreebel is mesmerized by the toy

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

victreebel: ... jumps on mike and tries to start eating him - eirka: no! dont or else referee: pokemon trying to eat a trainer is automatic disqualification! the challenger wins. eirika: dang it! gives mike the rainbow badge 10k pokedollars and a tm for grass knot ugh! walks off leaving mike with her victreebel and passes by anthony who has yet to put on those leggings .... >.<! kicks him in the leg out of frustration then walks into the back

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

MrsPickles

victreebel remains out. Victreebel eats the yoyo! Victreebel wants to join Mike's team Woah! hold on I want to check and see what's happening to Erika first mike silently follows Erika

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Was it something I said!?!?!?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

erika: right before he gets to the back rooms she opens the door dont you even think about it! and victreebel return! calls back victreebel and closes the door again

MrsPickles

mike pulls out psychic gem, and looks at It quizzically I wonder what this is. bug catcher comes back in ugh... NO WAIT DON'T...
mike drops the psychic gem and disappears in a flash of light

mike thinks ugh what happened *mike looks and realizes that hes looking through erikas eyes and can see everything she can, but cannot control her actions

*mikes pokemon have all been freed from there pokeballs and a glowing psychic gem is on the ground. When it is looked at, you see everything Erika sees

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

erika: sighs with relief well im glad i wasnt late for this... i had to bend the rules of the gym a little but it couldnt be helped. now time to begin turns on the tv and a wii u and spends the next 2 hours playing monster hunter - ace: really.... is looking at this through a window ..really... leaves and finds the others again well guys... what should we do now, cus i dont think im getting a battle with her anytime today.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Maybe we can finally go to the game corner"

randomlypikachu

ace: hm good idea has his deino battle and defeat the grunt thats troubling lucy then heads off to the game corner

MrsPickles

mike c'mon Erika really GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!! Erika hears this voice in her head

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

erika: eh...what was that...

MrsPickles

mike wow, you are really bad at monster hunter...

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

And then they go to the game corner, Anthony"Well here it is, let's see................hey, look over here, they have Pokemon that you can trade for with coins......wow, a Porygon, I wish I could get enough coins for that Pokemon"

JunkosBoobies

A Gengar,Haunter,and Dusknoir are looking at the Conversation with Mike and Erika
Gengar "Heh...So she's bad at Monster Hunter...Keh Keh!"
Dusknoir "That Wii U shall be ours."
Haunter is laughing crazily at Dusknoir

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.