Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,301 to 7,320 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, we did it Melodie!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Thank you for the badge. And thank you, Anthony, for being my partner for this battle."Melodie teaches goldeen scald.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

ace: you both did pretty good out there. so who wants to go up against her next?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah...........ok Pikachu, time to get back in your Pokeball" Pikachu then crosses his arms and grunts, Anthony"Huh, what's wrong with you, well since we won, now we got to wait for Dylan, Lucy and of course, Ace to get their badges"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "What do we do while we wait then?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

julie: ok then, please call out your pokemon sends out a garydos and her horsea

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, let's go look around..........hey, I see a bike shop, let's go there!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Maybe I can buy a bike."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, let's go" Anthony and Melodie then go to the bike shop, where they are having a sale, Anthony"What the heck, 1,000,000 Pokedollars, are you kidding me!"

randomlypikachu

gyarados: attacks magnemite with icebeam - horsea: uses smokescreen to cover up the team a bit

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Great, how are we supposed to pay for this bike, it's 1,000,000 Pokedollars (5,000 dollars), this stinks, also Pikachu, you should get back in your Pokeball now, you need to rest up", Pikachu then looks sad.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I think I know a way."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, do you mean...............stealing it?"

randomlypikachu

old man: walks in the store and buys the bikes for melodie and anthony here you go.

julie: gyarados! use flame thrower on munchlax! gyarados: fires off a flamethrower at munchlax - horsea: uses flash cannon on the munchlax

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh...........thanks Mr, but why would you buy bikes for some random kids like ourselves?"

JunkosBoobies

Munchlax heals with it's unexpected Leftovers
Then Munchlax uses Surf on Gyarados and Horsea
Leaf sends out Geodude
Geodude uses Dig on Horsea

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

referee: calls a time out on the battle when battling in this gym with a partner your only allowed to use one pokemon each. you must recall the geodude or forfeit the match.

old man: oh well i happen to have an excess amount of money, losing a little on bikes doesnt meen much to me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.