Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,281 to 7,300 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, counter with quick attack!" Pikachu then countered with quick attack, hitting Mantine.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Vanillite, hit Mantine with icicle spear!" Vanillite uses icicle speat on Mantine.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

horsea: creates a smokesscreen to cover up the team. - julie: mantine you know what to do. mantine: attacks pikachu with giga impact

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dang it, that did some damage, Pikachu, take down Mantine with thundershock!" Pikachu then used thundershock and hit Mantine, Anthony"Mantine doesn't look so good right now, also it looks like it's been paralyzed!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

horsea: .... uses flash cannon on vanillite during this moment - mantine: cannot move for the turn - ace: why the heck does she have those pokemon knowing moves like giga impact and flash cannon.... random dude: its part of how she fights is all. ace: you again... random dude: part of her style is using a TM move or two on her pokemon. no one would typically expect these moves which is why theyre perfect to use in battle. well at leasts thats how she sees it. ace: hm interesting tatic... random dude: indeed.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, finish off Mantine with quick attack!" Pikachu then used quick attack on Mantine, K.Oing it in the process, Anthony"One down, and one more to go"

randomlypikachu

ace: well right now anothony and melodie are battling it out against julie. julie: horsea, use attract! horsea: Uses attract on pikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, snap out of it" Pikachu's eye's then turned into hearts and Pikachu stares at Horsea, Anthony"Melodie, do something!"

randomlypikachu

the 2nd gym leader is being taken on today, and she has proven to be a somewhat difficult trainer to deal with. her horsea has put pikachu under the effects of attract and now the only one who may be cable of saving the day for our trainers is melodie. who will prove victorius, will this random dude who has appeared twice now ever give any reason for what he is doing? and is ace really a memeber of team rocket? find out tomarrow.

TO BE CONTINUED

Arminillo

4th wall again Am I able to be a part of Rocket? And am I establishing my own character or can i be THE random dude?

Edited on by Arminillo

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

SheldonRandoms

@Suicune You could be whatever you want, you could be a trainer, a member of team rocket, or the random dude (If @randomusername says it's alright). Also we usually do the roleplay at around 6:00 P.M.

SheldonRandoms

Anybody here?

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: @suicune if you wish to be a part of team rocket, or be the random dude then go for it

CONTINUING

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Vanillite, use uproar!" Vanillite uses uproar.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

julie: horsea attack with flash cannon! horsea: uses flash cannon once again on vanillite

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "This isn't good..." Vanillite uses uproar again.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, snap out of it already and use Thunder Wave!" Pikachu, while still blinded by love, aims Thunder Wave randomly and fires the move, it then hit Horsea, Anthony"That should slow it down, Melodie, attack again, hurry!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Vanillite's still causing an uproar!" Vanillite uses uproar again.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

horsea: ... goes down from the uproar - julie: recalls both of her pokemon you two did your best. walks to anthony and melodie well here you two go, gives both of them the cascade badge and 7,000 pokedollars each. as well as the TM for scald

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.