Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,801 to 5,820 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

viper: good idea sheldon walks out of one of the tunnels nearby them im so sure that will work. lance: ...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

suddenly, boulders then begin to fall, Sheldon"What the heck is going on", the boulders then block their way"

???????"I don't want this to be too easy, let's see how they deal with this and Lance, don't get to mad, or else you could bring this place down, crushing everyone, including your brother, don't want that to happen, do you?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina draws her sword. Lucina "Why did you kill Maxmillion?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Huh, what just happened, did Viper make those boulders fall down?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

viper: hmm knocks the boulders out of the way cus i felt like it, do i need a motive? lance: projects his voice for only cofagrigus im perfectly calm ?: projects its voice so only cofagrigus can hear hmph be happy im not allowed out yet viper: now now, play nice you three, im not ready for you all to break one another just yet lance: ... he can hear us viper: of course i can projects his voice for everyone now then, dont get too worked up during this fight, im not here to slaughter anyone yet, just want to see how much all of you have improved.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Guy then fired an arrow at Viper at a very high speed, the arrow didn't touch Viper, but only touched the side of his ear, then his ear started to bleed a little, Guy"How is that for improvement, what are you up to?!?"

Cofagrigus"Well, I did not know you could here me, but i'm in a place where you can't harm me, so don't bother trying to find me, oh, and I dare you to teleport to where I am, I dare you"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

viper: projects his voice for only cofagrigus to hear better idea! teleports lance and *? to where cofagrigus is then projects his voice to everyone else* well ... that wasnt a big improvement considering what you did just gave me a chance todo this blood starts floating around and transforms into a blade that i then use to slice guy - lance: ... he doesnt want us to break eachother but ... why send us to him then ... ?: comes out who cares, we can finaly finish this up!

SheldonRandoms

Guy"........heh, is that all you got?"

Then, they can't move, Cofagrigus"I warned you, this place, let me explain it so that even you can understand it, this is like a dream world, where I can do whatever I wan't, I will always be healed here, I can't die, but for you guys, this is a whole other story, I could make you my slaves if I wanted, but maybe that's being a little bit to nice, won't you say?"

randomlypikachu

viper: projects his voice to cofagrigus theres one exception to that however, the type ??? ...their type. lance: ..... looks as though he can move around now but for some reason is refusing. .... i cant move here ?: lance get out of your dam denial already lance: ... i really cant move here ?: smacks lance knocking him down shut up, you can move just as easy as i can lance: then why arent i getting up ... ?: ugh why did we get eachother.... points to cofagrigus hmph well he doesnt think he can do this, but i know for a fact that i can. viper, the other hybrids, sheldon, guy, whoever else, they might not be able to move here but i certainly can and will! so lets finish this from where we left off yesterday.

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Sure, go on, do your worse......................i'm waiting!!!!"

randomlypikachu

?: begins shooting spikes from his arm which he turned into a cannon believe me i will! lance: ... im still human ... i am... im lance ?: ... ugh i hate it when he gets like this. lance you keep mumbling on like this and im gona be attacking you after this!

SheldonRandoms

The spikes then come close to Cofagrigus, but as soon as he was gonna get hit, the spikes then stop, Cofagrigus"Well now, what do we have here, you want these spikes to hit me, that's a laugh, here, let me help you with that" Cofagrigus then fuses the spikes into two different spikes,then in a second, the spikes are through Lance and ?, and ? then falls on the ground, Cofagrigus"I don't know how you can move.......oh yeah, that's it, I just let you move around, but now I don't want you to move around here now, I think you know my power when i'm in here, but to bad you won't remember" Cofagrigus then transports Lance and ? back to where Sheldon is, wiping away his memory of Cofagrigus, Lance is on the ground, unharmed, Sheldon"Lance, what happened, are you hurt?"

randomlypikachu

lance: im fine ... i dont know what happend though ... ?: to lance only yes you do! the spikes that went through them seemed to have faded away - lance: ... umm i'll be right bak brother walks off into a nearby tunnel, during this moment viper disapeared

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I wonder what happened to him?", Guy"Sheldon, I had that same feeling like Lance, where I just didn't know what happened?", Sheldon"Actally, me to, I was flying on Salamence's back and then we all just forgot what happened, remember Ducklett?, Ducklett"A Ducklett never forgets...........what where we talking about again?", Sheldon"Nevermind, I think something is erasing our memory, but who can it be..........Viper?"

randomlypikachu

lance: Looks at ? through a pool of water in the cave what do you meen i remember? ... what do i remember? ?: quit playing around, we're immune to that and you know dam well how we're immune to it! lance: whatever your talking about your probably immune to, but because im still partialy human, im effected by it...whatever it is. ?: ... are you gona really make me say it? lance: what? ?: ... lance wouldve been effected cus he wouldve been partialy human... but your not lance! lance: ...yes i am. ?: we both know what happend during vipers experiment! lance is dead! hes gone, kaput, pushing up daisies, kicked the bucket, you are not lance no matter how many times you say it! lance: ... what are you talking about? i am lance... ?: ... go to sleep i give up on getting through to you for today. Lance: ... well it is getting late goes back to where the others are and sleeps for tonight while vipers aura seems to be everywhere, as if he might be planning something from wherever he hid thats causing it to spread

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, goodnight everyone"Pete"Those guys sure did do alot today, I better cook them something special for breakfast", Guy".....Huh, Pete, you where here the whole time?", Pete"Yes, I was following you into that tunnel, I wanted to find a certain", Guy"I don't care, you were hiding while we were battling again, weren't you?", Pete"Yeah.......", Guy"Well, whatever, goodnight" everyone then goes to sleep", Guy.......................huh, sister, is that you?"

randomlypikachu

Keiths soul: ... he deserves to know the truth sends an odd dream to sheldon thats broken up in bits and pieces. in this dream sheldon is a child, and keith is a child, and two figures stand next to them, one black and one white theyre all talking, they're words go unheard. - skip to three days later in the dream - white figure: sheldon, keith you guys are my brothers right? hollan keeps saying your not but hes lieing right? keith: ............... black figure aperantly named hollan:......... not even real the dream ends after this - keiths soul: ... guess i'll have to try harder to send the whole thing tomarow.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"............huh...........what was that................man, i'm having this weird dream, it's probably nothing.......................

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina " I heard something about breakfast..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.