Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,181 to 4,200 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

glaciar: your kidding right? the flames freeze instantly upon touching him and the arrow freezes up as well - inferno: arrow burns up before reaching me this is gona be quick lance: is currently not on the battle field and has gone off to search for something important

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow" I've seen you two before, what are you doing here, stand aside, before I take you down, i'm only here for Sheldon and Lucina" Sheldon"What, who are you?"The Masked Arrow" You may call me the Masked Arrow, now get ready for some more bows fired at you" The Masked Arrow then fires more bows at them, but these arrows will explode on impact, Sheldon"Wait, an explosive arrow, could that be?" Sheldon then grabs Lucina and Marige and jumps out of the way, the arrows are now close to Glaciar and Inferno.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

glaciar: freezes them once again then makes them start floating by controlling the ice theyve been frozen in .... die now the arrows fire back on them all

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

they all disapear for the day because its time for food, then sleep, but they will return tomarow.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow then gets out of the way, but the explosion then was near him and appeared to hit his back, Sheldon".......What was with hi........" Sheldon was shot in the chest with an arrow, The**Masked**Arrow"My cape is flame resistance, now then, it's time for you to.............please help me............you won't leave here alive" Ducklett"Ducklett, it's time to..........huh, Ducklett, where did you go?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Purrloin"Right over here" Purrloin is seen with Ducklett's feathers in her mouth, standing on top of Ducklett's head while he's knocked out Sheldon"You, did you take Ducklett, if you harmed him......" Purrloin"listen, i'm not gonna harm him more if you listen to us, just stand still and take the arrow that will be shot at you, if you do, i'll let him go, since Ducklett here is not our target to show fear to" Sheldon"What are you talking about, show fear to who" Purrloin"Oh, you'll find out, now then, do you want Ducklett to become my next meal, or do you want him to keep flying until he rises again", Sheldon"............." The**Masked**Arrow"Hand me your sword first" Sheldon then puts his sword on the ground Purrloin"Well, I guess I should step of of this Ducklett, it's not like he's worth that much anyways" Purrloin then kicks Ducklett, The**Masked**Arrow"Goodbye Sheldon, Viper shall rise again" The masked arrow then fired an electric arrow and it went through Sheldon, causing him to drop to the ground, The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then escpae without being seen, but then they black out in a random location, Sheldon is still on the ground, not moving, but he's still breathing, but his breathing is very weak, and can't last that much longer in this condition.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then finally wakes up, but in horror, see's Sheldon on the ground, not moving, Ducklett"Sheldon, oh no, please don't..........." Ducklett then goes over to Sheldon and tries to save him, Ducklett"Please, somebody help Sheldon!!!!!"

SheldonRandoms

The thunder had no effect, because it was thunder in the first place that put Sheldon like this.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..............." Ducklett"he's still breathing, but I don't know for how much longer"

SheldonRandoms

Later, Guy and Purrloin then gain control of themselves The**Masked**Arrow".......huh, what just happened........oh no, Sheldon, what have I done, I think those bio-weaponized microbes are gone from out bodies, since we completed what we had to do...........but still, it wasn't worth it, I don't know if Sheldon's alive or not...........listen, Purrloin, if any of the Pokemon ask, tell them the Masked Arrow did this and that he knocked us out, but really, he's not that bad of a Guy, because he was being controlled by Viper", Purrloin"Yes, I will......" Purrloin then coughs out blue feathers, Purrloin"Oh no, I also hurt Ducklett, even though we didn't have to, if Sheldon dies, then it'll be both our faults", The**Masked**Arrow" We can't were these costumes, if Lucina were to see this, she would think the Masked Arrow is a villain, we can't let them know we did this, alright Purrloin, let's practice changing our secret identity's, to our normal looks" The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then change out of there costumes and return to their normal looks, Guy"We must hurry, Sheldon could still be alive" Purrloin then jumps on Guys back and he runs to where Sheldon and Ducklett are, Guy"Dang it, it looks like we are to late", Purrloin then hops off of Guy's back and approaches Ducklett, Purrloin"Ducklett, what happened?" Ducklett explains what happened, Purrloin"Well, we were attacked by the Masked Arrow as well, but he was being controlled by Viper, so he's not really a bad guy, Viper used him to kill you, or at least, put fear into your hearts" Ducklett"That's just wrong.......but we have to do something, Sheldon is barley alive" Purrloin"What, he is!?!" Ducklett"He's still breathing, but just barley, and he's doing it less and less" Purrloin"Well, I need to tell Guy this" Purrloin then points to Sheldon and Guy just looks, Guy"What is it, did Ducklett tell you he's alive?" Purrloin shakes her head, Guy"That's good, but at this rate, he's going to die, I don't know what to do.......that's right, the electric arrow, he's part Ducklett, that's why he's like this, I gotta get this arrow out of him now" Guy then pulls the arrow out of Sheldon, Guy"Well, it looks like The Masked Arrow missed his heart and other vital organs, but he's still bleeding, I gotta stop the bleeding or else he'll die" Guy then looks around him, and notices that Purrloin had her cape and she was handing it to Guy, Guy"Thanks, this should stop it from bleeding" Guy then wraps the cape around Sheldon's wound and prevents any more bleeding Guy"Well, he should be fine, but he's still knocked out cold, what can I do now?" Guy then looks around, but see's nothing, Guy"I don't know where Lance or Lucina are, and if I stay in this location, Sheldon can still die, I need to fins him some help" Guy then picks up Sheldon, Guy"Dang it, he's just to big, but I can still carry him, Purrloin, Ducklett, let's go find help" Guy then runs away with Purrloin and Ducklett following him.

JunkosBoobies

While Red and Leaf are Kissing,The Assistant Theif comes back,Known as Anti-Red
Anti-Red "This Scum should die!"
Anti-Red looks into Red's Eyes
Red "GTFO, Anti-Red!"
Anti-Red "Nope."
Anti-Red jabs his sword into Red
Red jabs his sword into Anti-Red

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett Revives Thread

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina is talking to Eevee. Lucina "I wonder what you should evolve into. Should you be a lightning fast Jolteon, or a frosty Glaceon?" Lucina then goes to see if Sheldon has recoveref yet.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.