Showing 4,201 to 4,220 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

4,201. Posted:

Raichu "Clear!"
Raichu uses Thunder on Sheldon,bringing him back to life

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,202. Posted:

The thunder had no effect, because it was thunder in the first place that put Sheldon like this.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

4,203. Posted:

Leaf "How are we gonna bring back Sheldon?"
Red "Yeah,how?"

Backlog
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,204. Posted:

Sheldon"..............." Ducklett"he's still breathing, but I don't know for how much longer"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,205. Posted:

Later, Guy and Purrloin then gain control of themselves The**Masked**Arrow".......huh, what just happened........oh no, Sheldon, what have I done, I think those bio-weaponized microbes are gone from out bodies, since we completed what we had to do...........but still, it wasn't worth it, I don't know if Sheldon's alive or not...........listen, Purrloin, if any of the Pokemon ask, tell them the Masked Arrow did this and that he knocked us out, but really, he's not that bad of a Guy, because he was being controlled by Viper", Purrloin"Yes, I will......" Purrloin then coughs out blue feathers, Purrloin"Oh no, I also hurt Ducklett, even though we didn't have to, if Sheldon dies, then it'll be both our faults", The**Masked**Arrow" We can't were these costumes, if Lucina were to see this, she would think the Masked Arrow is a villain, we can't let them know we did this, alright Purrloin, let's practice changing our secret identity's, to our normal looks" The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then change out of there costumes and return to their normal looks, Guy"We must hurry, Sheldon could still be alive" Purrloin then jumps on Guys back and he runs to where Sheldon and Ducklett are, Guy"Dang it, it looks like we are to late", Purrloin then hops off of Guy's back and approaches Ducklett, Purrloin"Ducklett, what happened?" Ducklett explains what happened, Purrloin"Well, we were attacked by the Masked Arrow as well, but he was being controlled by Viper, so he's not really a bad guy, Viper used him to kill you, or at least, put fear into your hearts" Ducklett"That's just wrong.......but we have to do something, Sheldon is barley alive" Purrloin"What, he is!?!" Ducklett"He's still breathing, but just barley, and he's doing it less and less" Purrloin"Well, I need to tell Guy this" Purrloin then points to Sheldon and Guy just looks, Guy"What is it, did Ducklett tell you he's alive?" Purrloin shakes her head, Guy"That's good, but at this rate, he's going to die, I don't know what to do.......that's right, the electric arrow, he's part Ducklett, that's why he's like this, I gotta get this arrow out of him now" Guy then pulls the arrow out of Sheldon, Guy"Well, it looks like The Masked Arrow missed his heart and other vital organs, but he's still bleeding, I gotta stop the bleeding or else he'll die" Guy then looks around him, and notices that Purrloin had her cape and she was handing it to Guy, Guy"Thanks, this should stop it from bleeding" Guy then wraps the cape around Sheldon's wound and prevents any more bleeding Guy"Well, he should be fine, but he's still knocked out cold, what can I do now?" Guy then looks around, but see's nothing, Guy"I don't know where Lance or Lucina are, and if I stay in this location, Sheldon can still die, I need to fins him some help" Guy then picks up Sheldon, Guy"Dang it, he's just to big, but I can still carry him, Purrloin, Ducklett, let's go find help" Guy then runs away with Purrloin and Ducklett following him.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

4,206. Posted:

While Red and Leaf are Kissing,The Assistant Theif comes back,Known as Anti-Red
Anti-Red "This Scum should die!"
Anti-Red looks into Red's Eyes
Red "GTFO, Anti-Red!"
Anti-Red "Nope."
Anti-Red jabs his sword into Red
Red jabs his sword into Anti-Red

Backlog

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,207. Posted:

Ducklett Revives Thread

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

4,208. Posted:

Lucina is talking to Eevee. Lucina "I wonder what you should evolve into. Should you be a lightning fast Jolteon, or a frosty Glaceon?" Lucina then goes to see if Sheldon has recoveref yet.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,209. Posted:

Guy"Lucina, it's a good thing I found you, Sheldon is still hurt, please, you got to help him"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

4,210. Posted:

Lucina " How am I supposed to do that!? I have no medical experience whatsoever!"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,211. Posted:

Guy"Well.........we still need to find him some help, what are we supposed to do now, this is all Viper's fault, he brainwashed that guy and made him knock me out, so I wouldn't be able to help, then he stole some of my arrows and magic and then he went after you and Sheldon"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

4,212. Posted:

Anti-Red Charges at Sheldon with his Sword
Ninja #3's Electivire Stabs Anti-Red with an Arrow

Backlog

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,213. Posted:

Guy"Well.........we still need to find him some help, what are we supposed to do now, this is all Viper's fault, he brainwashed that guy and made him knock me out, so I wouldn't be able to help, then he stole some of my arrows and magic and then he went after you and Sheldon"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

4,214. Posted:

Lucina "I'll do what I can. You go look for more help while I see if I can do anything to help."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,215. Posted:

Guy"Right, Purrloin, let's go, Ducklett, you stay here" Guy and Purrloin then run away, looking for help, Ducklett"Lucina, what are you gonna do?"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

4,216. Posted:

Lucina "I don't remember my past, so maybe I knew some healing magic. I'm going to see if I can use that." Lucina stands over Sheldon. She moves her hand over him and her hand glows. Magic seeps into Sheldon, healing him. Lucina stumbles and falls. Lucina "That's pretty exhausting."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,217. Posted:

Sheldon"Huh, Ducklett, what happened, where am I" Ducklett"Well, Guy prevented you from bleeding to death and removed the electric arrow from your chest, and Lucina used some magic and healed you, but then she fell" Sheldon"Lucina, are you alright?"

Sorry, my computer is acting like somethings wrong, if I don't respond for a long time, then something happened.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

4,218. Posted:

Lucina "I'm fine. It's just that using magic takes a lot out of you."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,219. Posted:

Sheldon"Well, thank you, but where is Guy, I haven't seen him in a while, also, what happened after with The Masked Arrow, where did he go?"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

4,220. Posted:

Lucina "I haven't seen Guy, and TMA ran off."