General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 4,181 to 4,200 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

4,181. Posted:

Lucina "Well, aren't you going to kill us?"

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,182. Posted:

Sheldon"Yeah, well.........huh" Sheldon then pushes Margie out of the way and parried a arrow fired at him, Sheldon"What the heck, who's that?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,183. Posted:

margie: who me? not really. i dont have a reason to now, id much rather just wander around and see whats going on with the world now.. maby after a quick rest in the tree to see how this goes jumps up on a tree branch lays back and seems to be waiting for something

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

4,184. Posted:

Solid: Just who'da think you are, barging in to our secret base like that? I outta pummel you for that!
Plasma: Slow down there, Solid. Don't get so worked up! There's do much to be done. We don't have time for these fools. Come, let us prepare out revenge for Master's death.
Solid: Fine. But if you dweebs try that again, I'll tear you to shreds!

Plasma teleports away in a flash of lightning while Solid jumps through the ceiling.

The Cloud: Before my plan can continue forward, I must do something about the resurrection of Demise.

The Cloud dissipates.

Edited on by True_Hero

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

4,185. Posted:

Ninja #1 "Onix,use Rock Slide!"
Onix uses Rock Slide on Margie

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,186. Posted:

The Masked Arrow"You are all going to.............eh.......no, I can't help it............." Guy (As the Masked Arrow) fired more arrows at Sheldon and Lucina, Sheldon then begins to block the arrows, Sheldon"Who is this guy, is he a member?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,187. Posted:

cassey: are you really gona let them talk to us like that! both are now up in the air watching from below - xeron: does it really matter? we both know the outcome has already been decided, besides i wana see what these guys are able to do. hahahahahhahaa cassey: but what about inferno and glaciar... they think we're dealing with those two right now xeron: well theyre always complaining about how theres never anymore good fights, maby this will please them a little. - inferno: hello there walks up to sheldon - glaciar: ... just gives them an icy cold stare i have yet to introduce myself i am glaciar, the number 2, the ice type. glaceon: im glaceon, main partner to the number 2, ice type. margie: doges the rock slide ya know theres no reason to attack me? im not fighting anymore. Just keeps watching this

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,188. Posted:

The Masked Arrow then fired arrows at inferno and glacier as well, Sheldon"Can't you two see we are being attacked?"

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

4,189. Posted:

Ninja #2 "Dragonite,use Flamethrower!"
Dragonite uses Flamethrower on Glaciar

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,190. Posted:

glaciar: your kidding right? the flames freeze instantly upon touching him and the arrow freezes up as well - inferno: arrow burns up before reaching me this is gona be quick lance: is currently not on the battle field and has gone off to search for something important

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,191. Posted:

The Masked Arrow" I've seen you two before, what are you doing here, stand aside, before I take you down, i'm only here for Sheldon and Lucina" Sheldon"What, who are you?"The Masked Arrow" You may call me the Masked Arrow, now get ready for some more bows fired at you" The Masked Arrow then fires more bows at them, but these arrows will explode on impact, Sheldon"Wait, an explosive arrow, could that be?" Sheldon then grabs Lucina and Marige and jumps out of the way, the arrows are now close to Glaciar and Inferno.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,192. Posted:

glaciar: freezes them once again then makes them start floating by controlling the ice theyve been frozen in .... die now the arrows fire back on them all

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

4,193. Posted:

A Lightning Bolt pops down infront of Inferno
Ninja #3 "Electabuzz,use Thunder!"
Electabuzz uses Thunder on Inferno

Edited on by PSI_King

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,194. Posted:

they all disapear for the day because its time for food, then sleep, but they will return tomarow.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,195. Posted:

The Masked Arrow then gets out of the way, but the explosion then was near him and appeared to hit his back, Sheldon".......What was with hi........" Sheldon was shot in the chest with an arrow, The**Masked**Arrow"My cape is flame resistance, now then, it's time for you to.............please help me............you won't leave here alive" Ducklett"Ducklett, it's time to..........huh, Ducklett, where did you go?"

AuthorMessage

Captain_Bagel

4,196. Posted:

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Marinomanx13/definitivespongebob...

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Keithmc
My alt account: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

AuthorMessage

Captain_Bagel

4,197. Posted:

@Sheldonrandoms this one should work. There needs to be a spongebob thread or something.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Keithmc
My alt account: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,198. Posted:

Purrloin"Right over here" Purrloin is seen with Ducklett's feathers in her mouth, standing on top of Ducklett's head while he's knocked out Sheldon"You, did you take Ducklett, if you harmed him......" Purrloin"listen, i'm not gonna harm him more if you listen to us, just stand still and take the arrow that will be shot at you, if you do, i'll let him go, since Ducklett here is not our target to show fear to" Sheldon"What are you talking about, show fear to who" Purrloin"Oh, you'll find out, now then, do you want Ducklett to become my next meal, or do you want him to keep flying until he rises again", Sheldon"............." The**Masked**Arrow"Hand me your sword first" Sheldon then puts his sword on the ground Purrloin"Well, I guess I should step of of this Ducklett, it's not like he's worth that much anyways" Purrloin then kicks Ducklett, The**Masked**Arrow"Goodbye Sheldon, Viper shall rise again" The masked arrow then fired an electric arrow and it went through Sheldon, causing him to drop to the ground, The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then escpae without being seen, but then they black out in a random location, Sheldon is still on the ground, not moving, but he's still breathing, but his breathing is very weak, and can't last that much longer in this condition.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

4,199. Posted:

Red "What's going on?"
Ninja #1 "We're battling Glaciar and Inferno."
Ninja #1's Primeape uses Close Combat on Inferno

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,200. Posted:

Ducklett then finally wakes up, but in horror, see's Sheldon on the ground, not moving, Ducklett"Sheldon, oh no, please don't..........." Ducklett then goes over to Sheldon and tries to save him, Ducklett"Please, somebody help Sheldon!!!!!"