Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,161 to 4,180 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, well at least that will protect him from attacks" Guy".......Purrloin.......don't worry, we'll get out of here..........oh no, i'm still wearing the costume, if Sheldon were to see me, he would think i'm a villain" Guy and Purrloin then continue walking in the dark passage.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "He was also making this weird mask. Sooooo... What do we do now?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well.........Lance said we are going to fight class one members today.................." Riolu".....huh, Sheldon, what's wrong" Sheldon"Nothing, i'm just................" Riolu"Hey Lucina, I think somethings wrong with Sheldon, can you talk to him, I sense something's not right here" Ducklett"Hey, how do you know this?"Riolu"I just can, I think I have this power that makes me see these waves, it tells me the emotion of person or Pokemon".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

Guy and Purrloin are forced to overcome a variety of perilous traps and obstacles before they reach a large, open chamber. It is nearly empty, with two pods in the center. Two stations are located on opposite sides of the room. The two each approach one of the stations. They press the PROJECT: SOLID and PROJECT: PLASMA buttons and each turn a key at the same time. The pods open, revealing two odd bodies. One appears to be a robotic version of Viper, while the other looks very similar to Liquid Viper. At that moment, Seviper and Rotom, who had been following the pair, enter the room. They each approach a body and begin to fuse with it. Guy and Purrloin black out.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Guy"..............","Purrloin".............."

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

xeron: hahahahahaa! apears in the chamber hahahahahaha what ya doign here liquid? cassey: ... smacks xeron over the head your laugh is horrific... shut up and stick to the plan xeron: oh your such a downer, i wish i was with inferno, he understands me a little better. cassey: shut up. - meanwhile margie runs into sheldon and lucina - margie: hi guys, long time no see.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".......You, what are you doing here, I thought you and Yoshi were killed in the haze?!?!

Auracle

Seviper and Rotom emerge as SOLID VIPER and PLASMA VIPER. Solid Viper (Seviper), no longer resembles Liquid, but is a hulking, scaly, fanged version of him. He also has the signature bladed tail. Plasma Viper (Rotom) is essentially just Rotom controlling a Viper mech, but the mech greatly increases his power. At this time, a strange green mist emerges from Guy and Purrloin. It takes the shape of a gaseous version of Liquid Viper. This is

THE VIPER CLOUD. It is made up of the same bio-engineered microbes controlling the pair. They act as a hive mind and have have an impression of Liquid Viper's conscience. The cloud begins to speak.
YOU HAVE SERVED US WELL, THIEVES. YOUR SERVICE WILL HELP FORWARD THE VIPER INITIATIVE. AS PROMISED, YOU WILL BE RELEASED... ONLY AFTER YOU ATTACK SHELDON AND LUCINA. SOW FEAR IN THEIR HEARTS. VIPER SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Guy and Purrloin watch on in horror as their bodies begin to dash towards the exit, knowing that they will have to fight their friends.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

randomlypikachu

cassey: not so fast was about to strike one of the vipers but is now in chains ... what the... xeron! xeron: hush, i want to see what these two can do hahahahaha! casey: this wasnt in the plan! xeron: just trust me on this one snaps and him and cassey disapear - margie: ... i thought i was dead too, but i guess im back... i dont know why.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

@Ketchupcat the link doesn't work

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Well, aren't you going to kill us?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah, well.........huh" Sheldon then pushes Margie out of the way and parried a arrow fired at him, Sheldon"What the heck, who's that?"

randomlypikachu

margie: who me? not really. i dont have a reason to now, id much rather just wander around and see whats going on with the world now.. maby after a quick rest in the tree to see how this goes jumps up on a tree branch lays back and seems to be waiting for something

Auracle

Solid: Just who'da think you are, barging in to our secret base like that? I outta pummel you for that!
Plasma: Slow down there, Solid. Don't get so worked up! There's do much to be done. We don't have time for these fools. Come, let us prepare out revenge for Master's death.
Solid: Fine. But if you dweebs try that again, I'll tear you to shreds!

Plasma teleports away in a flash of lightning while Solid jumps through the ceiling.

The Cloud: Before my plan can continue forward, I must do something about the resurrection of Demise.

The Cloud dissipates.

Edited on by Auracle

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"You are all going to.............eh.......no, I can't help it............." Guy (As the Masked Arrow) fired more arrows at Sheldon and Lucina, Sheldon then begins to block the arrows, Sheldon"Who is this guy, is he a member?"

randomlypikachu

cassey: are you really gona let them talk to us like that! both are now up in the air watching from below - xeron: does it really matter? we both know the outcome has already been decided, besides i wana see what these guys are able to do. hahahahahhahaa cassey: but what about inferno and glaciar... they think we're dealing with those two right now xeron: well theyre always complaining about how theres never anymore good fights, maby this will please them a little. - inferno: hello there walks up to sheldon - glaciar: ... just gives them an icy cold stare i have yet to introduce myself i am glaciar, the number 2, the ice type. glaceon: im glaceon, main partner to the number 2, ice type. margie: doges the rock slide ya know theres no reason to attack me? im not fighting anymore. Just keeps watching this

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow then fired arrows at inferno and glacier as well, Sheldon"Can't you two see we are being attacked?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.