General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 4,141 to 4,160 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,141. Posted:

lance: were going to start fighting the class one members tomarow... numbers 5 - 1

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,142. Posted:

Sheldon"........Well, we made it this far..........." Guy"Hey, we should get some rest, I need to make some more arrows anyway, and work on my disguise"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,143. Posted:

lance: ok good night, besides tomarow is red and leafs wedding right? we need to be there for it too. sleeps

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,144. Posted:

Sheldon and all of his Pokemon then get ready for bed, Ducklett wraps his wings around Riolu and then they all go to sleep.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

4,145. Posted:

A Ninja in black looks at Sheldon Creepily
The Ninja then runs away
Desmond "Alright,I need to tell you guys something..."
Desmond "I'm part Slaking..."
Scott ".....Lets go to sleep...................."
Sleeps

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,146. Posted:

Guy wakes up in the middle of the night, so he can work on his new costume and make more arrows, Purrloin then wakes up and see's Guy working, Guy.......oh, Purrloin, you're awake, I hope the noise didn't wake you?" Purrloin"Not at all Guy, well, maybe a little, I wonder what is he working on?"Guy"I know you're gonna like this, i'm working on a disguise, because I can't just steal things and let people know my face, so i'm gonna hide my face and become..........The masked arrow, it sounds good right?" Purrloin"Well, it's not the worst thing you can call yourself"Guy"And if you're gonna follow the masked arrow, then you must hide yourself as well, I made this for you" Guy then shows Purrloin a black cape with a black mask and black shoes and gloves, Purrloin"Huh, do I really have to wear this when you go around in that thing.........huh, wait a minute, I just realized that your costume sorta resembles me, a Purrloin, that's sweet you would make it like that.........maybe i'll wear it I guess" Guy and Purrloin then wear their costumes and strike a pose, Riolu then wake up, Riolu"Huh, who are they, oh no, they might hurt Sheldon and Ducklett, I must protect them" Riolu then got up and used quick attack on The Masked Arrow, TMA"Ahhhhhh" The Masked Arrow then went flying back and hit the wall, Riolu"I won't let you hurt my friends!" Riolu then tried to use quick attack on Purrloin, but she then jumped on Riolu and grabbed his arms, Purrloin"Calm down, it's us, Guy and me, Purrloin" Riolu"Huh, what do you mean, I thought you where bad people, trying to hurt my friends" Purrloin"No, Guy and I are wearing costumes, so when we go and do our business, that people won't know who we are.........you know, with enough training, you can become a great thief" Riolu"A thief?" Purrloin"Yeah, you would...........even though you won't become a thief like us, I still wan't to teach you" Riolu"Huh, what do you mean?" Purrloin"You're still very young to understand this, look, you have to keep a promise to me, please don't tell Sheldon, Ducklett, or anybody else, that we are in these costumes" Riolu"Ok, Deal" Purrloin"Good........oh, I should probably let you go now" Purrloin then let's go of Riolu, Riolu"Well, what should I do now?" The Masked Arrow then gets back and looks at Riolu and Purrloin, TMA"......ow, looks like I still need to make some improvements here and there......hey, it looks like you talked to him, did you Purrloin?" Purrloin then shakes her head, TMA"Good, well, we should get some sleep" The masked arrow then goes back to sleep, Purrloin"Well, i'm gonna get some sleep too, i'll see you later" Riolu"Wait.......uh........you can't just leave me here" Purrloin"What do you mean?" Riolu"I'm still scared, I never slept by myself before, what if there's monsters or bad people out there" Purrloin".........fine, you can...........cuddle with me and.........sleep with me for tonight" Riolu"Thank you Purrloin, I would go back with Ducklett, but I don't want to wake him, he needs all the sleep he can get, so when he fuses with Sheldon, he gives it his all" Purrloin"Yeah, so are you coming or not?" Riolu"Right behind you" Riolu then follows Purrloin back to her bed and Riolu and Purrloin then cuddle and eventually go to sleep.

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

4,147. Posted:

During the night, both Guy and Purrloin begin having the same terrible dream. In it, they are surrounded by total darkness. A single beam of light shines down from seemingly nowhere. They here footsteps, and a single figure walks into the light: Liquid Viper. Liquid looks hazy, like a hologram or ghost, and is trailed by his Seviper.

Greetings. I am Liquid Viper. If you are receiving this message, then I am dead and you are likely the ones who killed me. My Seviper has injected you with a toxin of my own design that is nearly impossible to identify. The toxin is made up of bio-weaponized microbes that have implanted themselves in your brain. They will control and guide your movements until your task is complete. Since you had the skills enough to kill me, you are the perfect subject for this phase of my plan. You will use your abilities to enter my top secret weapons silo and activate PROJECT: SOLID and PROJECT: PLASMA. Attempting to resist the microbes will cause you to die. Attempting to remove them or kill them will kill you as well, as they are directly linked to your brain. Know that if you kill yourself to try and stop me, Seviper will only infect more of your comrades. Offer no resistance, and you will live to see the resurrection of my master plan. Your mission begins tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

Liquid Viper and Seviper fade from the light, and all grows pitch black again.

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

4,148. Posted:

??? "We will help the Heroes!"
A Trio of Ninjas pop out of nowhere
Ninja #1 "I will help with the awesome power of Rock Types and Fighting Types!"
Ninja #2 "I will help with Flying Types!"
Ninja #3 "I will help with Electric Types!"
The Ninjas fall asleep by Red

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

4,149. Posted:

Revives Thread

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,150. Posted:

Sheldon, Ducklett, Guy and Purrloin wake up Guy"Hey, Purrloin, I had this weird dream......something about that Liquid Viper and his Serviper, saying we have to do something or else we would die.......oh yeah, that's right, his Serviper bit us, it didn't really hurt but.........well, he never when it could control me, but what would happen if I told Sheldon or Lucina or Lance, would that be considered resistance, would I die from that?"Purrloin"That's strange, I had the same dream, something must be up, but what?"Guy"Well, we should look into this some more..........huh, why is Sheldon's Riolu sleeping on you......oh wait, are you trying to become friends with him or something" Purrloin"............" Purrloin then blushes, Guy"Well, that's no matter, i'm gonna make breakfast for everyone I suppose" Guy then makes breakfast for everyone, they all eat and then later, Sheldon is playing with Ducklett and Riolu and his other Pokemon, while Guy is still making adjustments to his costume and Purrloin's, while also making more arrows and practicing spells, Purrloin is watching him while he's doing this, because whatever happens, Purrloin will stay by Guy's side.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,151. Posted:

Lucina sees Guy working on his costume. Lucina "Nice mask. Are you getting ready for a costume party?" Lucina starts to laugh at her adequate joke.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,152. Posted:

Guy covers the mask before Lucina could get a good look at it Guy"No, i'm just making.........battle armor........because..........i'm not very protected out there, why are you even looking at me, I've done nothing wrong"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,153. Posted:

Lucina "I was just joking! Trying to lighten the mood before we get attacked. By the way, my tent is about fifteen feet behind you, so when I got up, I saw you sitting right in front of me."

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

4,154. Posted:

Ninja #1 "How are you doing,Sheldon?"

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,155. Posted:

Guy"Yes.........well......whatever, so what are you doing before we get attacked?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,156. Posted:

Lucina "Washing my clothes, restocking my quiver, sharpening my sword, those kinds of things."

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,157. Posted:

Guy"Yes, now if you excuse me, but I still have lot's of work to do, so if you don't mind, I need to continue this in piece, why don't you go see Sheldon, he's spending time with his Pokemon", Purrloin then walks up to Lucina on her rear legs, Purrloin"Listen, Guy's been working hard early in the morning, he needs to be alone right now, but he'll be ready for battle when the time comes, but if you find something out, then please don't tell anybody" Purrloin then closes the door on Lucina and locks the door.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,158. Posted:

Lucina "That was odd... anyway, I guess I should talk to Sheldon." Lucina goes to Sheldon.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,159. Posted:

Sheldon"Hey Lucina, i'm just spending time with my Pokemon" Sheldon is sitting on the floor, holding Pidove Pidove"My leg is almost better, I can feel it" Sheldon"Yes, it does look better, maybe in a week, your leg will be fully healed, possibly even less then a week by the looks of it", Pidove"Sweet, that sounds great" Ducklett is still playing with Riolu while Milotic watches and smiles, and Zebstrika is near Sheldon, talking to Salamence, while Snorlax just sleeps.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,160. Posted:

One of Lucina's pokeballs opens and an eevee hops up onto her head. Lucina "Hello eevee, how'd you get out of your pokeball? Sheldon, this is eevee, I caught her while training."