Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,141 to 4,160 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Ducklett, Guy and Purrloin wake up Guy"Hey, Purrloin, I had this weird dream......something about that Liquid Viper and his Serviper, saying we have to do something or else we would die.......oh yeah, that's right, his Serviper bit us, it didn't really hurt but.........well, he never when it could control me, but what would happen if I told Sheldon or Lucina or Lance, would that be considered resistance, would I die from that?"Purrloin"That's strange, I had the same dream, something must be up, but what?"Guy"Well, we should look into this some more..........huh, why is Sheldon's Riolu sleeping on you......oh wait, are you trying to become friends with him or something" Purrloin"............" Purrloin then blushes, Guy"Well, that's no matter, i'm gonna make breakfast for everyone I suppose" Guy then makes breakfast for everyone, they all eat and then later, Sheldon is playing with Ducklett and Riolu and his other Pokemon, while Guy is still making adjustments to his costume and Purrloin's, while also making more arrows and practicing spells, Purrloin is watching him while he's doing this, because whatever happens, Purrloin will stay by Guy's side.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina sees Guy working on his costume. Lucina "Nice mask. Are you getting ready for a costume party?" Lucina starts to laugh at her adequate joke.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Guy covers the mask before Lucina could get a good look at it Guy"No, i'm just making.........battle armor........because..........i'm not very protected out there, why are you even looking at me, I've done nothing wrong"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I was just joking! Trying to lighten the mood before we get attacked. By the way, my tent is about fifteen feet behind you, so when I got up, I saw you sitting right in front of me."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Yes.........well......whatever, so what are you doing before we get attacked?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Washing my clothes, restocking my quiver, sharpening my sword, those kinds of things."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Yes, now if you excuse me, but I still have lot's of work to do, so if you don't mind, I need to continue this in piece, why don't you go see Sheldon, he's spending time with his Pokemon", Purrloin then walks up to Lucina on her rear legs, Purrloin"Listen, Guy's been working hard early in the morning, he needs to be alone right now, but he'll be ready for battle when the time comes, but if you find something out, then please don't tell anybody" Purrloin then closes the door on Lucina and locks the door.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "That was odd... anyway, I guess I should talk to Sheldon." Lucina goes to Sheldon.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey Lucina, i'm just spending time with my Pokemon" Sheldon is sitting on the floor, holding Pidove Pidove"My leg is almost better, I can feel it" Sheldon"Yes, it does look better, maybe in a week, your leg will be fully healed, possibly even less then a week by the looks of it", Pidove"Sweet, that sounds great" Ducklett is still playing with Riolu while Milotic watches and smiles, and Zebstrika is near Sheldon, talking to Salamence, while Snorlax just sleeps.

TsunamiSensei

One of Lucina's pokeballs opens and an eevee hops up onto her head. Lucina "Hello eevee, how'd you get out of your pokeball? Sheldon, this is eevee, I caught her while training."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hello there little Eevee, my name is Sheldon and i'm a friend of Lucina"

Auracle

After entering their quarters, Guy and Purrloin suddenly experience a sudden terrible pain. Everything then goes blank. They have a vague sense of movement as their bodies begin to stir on their own. They open a window and slip out with nimble grace. They then dash off at high speeds towards the canyon where Sheldon first met Liquid Viper.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

randomlypikachu

margie: ... wakes up hm...thats odd, ever since i died ive usualy been able to see other dead spirits but today i dont see anything ... looks at her hands and it seems she cant look through them ... looks at her side to see if zoroark is thinking thesame thing ... i think we're alive... notices her old number is gone ... with a key diference aperantly.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"........huh........what's going on............?"

Auracle

Don't question it, and things will go fine.
Liquid Viper's voice echoes through Guy's head.
Besides, I warned you last night. You really shouldn't be so surprised.
The two reach a cave in the canyon. Inside, a great deal of defunct machinery and overturned test tubes cover all surfaces. They approach an old device and type in a code they did not know. A passage appears in a wall. They are bothered by the dark passage, but have no choice but to go down.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey Lucina, have you seen Guy, he's been in his room for hours, what could be be doing?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "He was making some armor, at least that's what he told me."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

margie: ... i wonder what i should do now goes wandering around in a field somewhere while the class one group is preparing their own attack - xeron: ... hehehe you ready girl? laughs maniacaly for several minutes - cassey: ... how you made it to our ranks i wont understand, but i warn you now, if you dont take this job seriously i will crush you. turns part of her armour into a small knife - xeron: hahahaha someones in a serious mood right now. uses his powers to detect where guys soul is and starts following

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.