Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,801 to 3,820 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

As Guy was tossed out the window, he used his ready bow and shot a arrow, and it went through Kai's stomach, then Sheldon fused with Ducklett and flew everybody to the ground, but there was just to much people for Sheldon to carry, so they still hit the ground, but not hard enough to cause to much damage, Guy"You see, that's why you got to prepare for things like this, I hit one of them in the stomach"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

kai and xai: although it went through kais stomach blood begins gushing from xais stomach instead hm you are gona have to do better to defeat me just then a gardevoir and a gallade apear one uses pyscho cut the other psybeam

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then gets up and uses his sword to strike back at psycho cut, but takes damage from psybeam Sheldon"Well, it looks like this is gonna be a two vs. one, unless Lance or Guy want to join in somehow?" Guy"Sheldon, I must flee from here, I need to find a spot where they can't see me, so I can aim and shoot them down with my bow, Purrloin, let's go" Purrloin"Right behind you" Guy and Purrloin then run away, Sheldon"So, let's see what I can do now" Sheldon then used air slash on gallade.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

kai and xai: take thi- ?: stop i want to fight them a tan blonde girl walks towards them wearing a chainmail armour with no helmet, she looks stiff and serious, her cheek has the number 3 on it i am Cassey, the number 3, the steel type. aggron come out here. aggroon: i am aggron, main partner to the number 3, steel type.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Darn it, steel will block all of my arrows, well here goes nothing" Guy fires a arrow before Cassey could fuse with Aggroon, then he runs to a diffirent spot Sheldon"Hello there, and why do you want to fight us, I thought those two were enough?"

randomlypikachu

cassey: you killed my brother, and my grandpa was protecting you for some reason, i want to see what all the fuss going on with you lot is about the armour over my arm grows a blade sticking out of it slicing the arrow in half now then armour on my fingers forms into claws lets do it. mightyenas teeth crack from the crunch

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I'm sorry, but he wanted to kill me, I had no choice, and besides, I saved your Grandpa's life, at least that's something you can at least thank me for, now then, prepare yourself" Sheldon then used water gun on Cassey Sheldon"Ducklett.........remind me to teach you a stronger water type move then this"

randomlypikachu

cassey: dodges then gets imediantly stoped by the man who stoped infernos attack on them a long time ago ? ugh you and inferno i swear... not to mention that xeron, why do all of you insist on apearing early grabs her then they both disapear along with kai and xai - lance: .. that was close... i think we should rest for the night gets ready to sleep - maximillion: you guys can rest here if youd like lance: hmm want to sheldon?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Sure, I don't see any reason not to" Guy then returns Guy"Dang, she got away..........huh, we can stay here, well then let's go...........so where do we sleep?"

randomlypikachu

maximillion: i got a room down stairs for guests, please feel free to bring your other traveling companions here as well lance:: thank you, well good night everyone.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Good night everyone" Ducklett then separates from Sheldon.............Later that night, Guy".............I.....I just can't sleep,, hey Purloin, can you sleep" Purrloin"........huh, what do you want, can't a girl get a cat nap" Guy"Hey Purloin, we are in a big building, what do you say we look around, do you want to?"Purloin"Huh, are you talking about robbing this place, I like that idea, let's take something that they don't need, like money" Guy"Yeah, I knew you would be with me" Guy then picks up Purloin and pets her head, Purrloin then purrs, Guy"Alright, let's go look around" Guy and Purrloin then look around the building, without being seen Guy"We got to find where they keep it" Purrloin"I wonder what he's talking about, probably money, knowing him" Guy and Purrloin then keep exploring the building.......

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett, again revives the thread

TsunamiSensei

Lucina responds to the thread revival. Lucina "What do we do now?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Auracle

"You shut up and surrender."
Two creatures ram into the them, bowling them over. Liquid Viper approaches the fallen heroes.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Guy comes in the room and shoots the creatures with his bow Guy"Sheldon, Lucina, hurry up and do something!"

Auracle

The shot creature, Viper's Latios, uses recover and is perfectly well again.
"Oh, it looks like you've made him angry now. This will be fun!"
Latios launches a devastating Psychic wave towards Guy.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.